Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-06-27, 10:09am
Smooches!

Default Malcom at Artco Rocks!

Malcom, you're da bomb! I ordered the entire set of Japanese petal pushers from him just 2 days ago, and it already got here!!! WoopWoop! I can't wait to play with them this weekend!

Thank you!

Miss Kate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cocktail napkins available at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!

Old 2008-06-27, 11:48am

Thanks. We aim to please!

Malcolm

Email:

Phone:+1.408.288.7978
Old 2008-06-28, 7:48pm
Sheila

I'll second that! I got mine today too, two days after I ordered them. Thanks Malcolm!

There wasn't a handle with them. Should there have been, or do I have to buy that separately?
ETA: I just looked and the handle is separate. Guess I should have looked closer! They fit in the handle of my bead reamer, so I'll just use that.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by beadworkstudio; 2008-06-28 at 8:52pm.
Old 2008-07-01, 8:53pm
Bead Imp

I'll have to third that!! I ordered an optic mold from him late Friday afternoon and it came in the mail Monday! Wow! What fast service! Thank you so much, Malcom! I'll be ordering from you again!

Old 2008-07-01, 9:04pm
Cancer SUCKS!

whats a japanese petal pusher?

Old 2008-07-01, 10:26pm

Quote:
Our name for the "3D Flower Drawing Rod":

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My son came up with the name .... "it's for pushing the flower petals, right?"

Malcolm

Email:

Old 2008-10-23, 5:33am
Smooches!

Well, once again ordered some stuff from Malcom. It was on Saturday. Wednesday - I had my stuff! Malcom - you Rock!!

Thanks for the great service!

cocktail napkins available at:

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!

Old 2009-12-14, 10:16am

Default ArtcoInc promptness

I ordered a Bobcat Friday or Saturday and got it today, Monday.
Promptness in shipping items has a large impact on repeat business. I appreciate it and I'll be back. I should also add that the packing was bulletproof.....Thanks Malcolm,
David
Old 2009-12-14, 9:09pm
Storm Queen

I had to have those when I saw them and have yet to use them. Maybe we need a thread where people show what they did with them.

Old 2009-12-29, 7:21pm
Ambivitreous

Ditto Malcolm. The Xmas order arrived quickly and everything was perfect. DW loves the tweezers.

Many thanks!

Rockin' 2 Nortel Red Maxes with Mega Minor topfires on natural gas & 6 EX-15s with my glass accomplice Lisa F-R
Old 2009-12-30, 6:38am

Thumbs up

I'll agree with all of you! Malcolm is most professional, prompt AND super personalized service giving one the feeling, he is there for you
. Been a pleasure getting to know we have such great folks out there supporting our addictions.... I mean artistic needs

Last edited by Ofilia; 2009-12-30 at 1:26pm.
Old 2009-12-30, 10:49am

Thank you all for the very kind words

Malcolm

Email:

Old 2010-01-05, 6:22pm

One more for Malcolm.
I live in the land where things just dont work out well. ( Dont ask). It is hot and surrounded by water and shipping is the worst nightmare.
Malcolm shipped my order so fast that it would make your head spin.
Unfortunately, all does not work that well in Paradise. The post office sent my order to Hell. But Wait, all is not lost yet, up comes the guardian Angel, Malcolm comes to the rescue. Yes Malcolm was so understanding and helpful that I cant thank him enough.
It is not over as yet. We still have to redeem the lost soul but at least I feel some comfort about the whole mess. Thank you Malcolm.
Franklin
Old 2010-01-05, 6:23pm

Small pants
Malcolm is very helpful with questions and inquiries too.

Quote:

Old 2010-01-15, 6:56pm
I practice alchemy!

Yes, I was completely thrilled! I ordered a lentil press on Dec. 30 and got it Jan. 2 in time to play with it over the weekend. I'm most definitely going to order more things from Malcolm--maybe even my next torch...

Celeste