Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-09-28, 3:49pm
metallics freak

Default Who Has BOM in Stock?

any vendors have 16oz bucket o mud in stock and ready to ship?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-09-28, 4:21pm

Try going directly to the manufacturer. He doesn't even charge shipping. Let me check my paperwork for his name. Good people to deal with!
Old 2008-09-28, 4:22pm

Ooops...never mind. I just checked his website and he's not selling it to the public anymore! Darn!!!!
Old 2008-09-28, 4:23pm

I think your best bet may be frantzartglass.com
Old 2008-09-28, 4:33pm

I was supposed to have it delivered here Thursday and now they are telling me Tuesday.

Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2008-09-28, 7:40pm

Default BOM

I have it! Sitting on the shelf!
Old 2008-09-28, 8:09pm

Quote:
I have it! Sitting on the shelf!
Frogee...Are you a vendor?

Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2008-09-28, 9:11pm
Moving On

I have it in stock, ready to go!-Gail

Old 2008-09-29, 7:01am
Scientific Glass Girl

Quote:
Try going directly to the manufacturer. He doesn't even charge shipping. Let me check my paperwork for his name. Good people to deal with!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

frantz has it.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-09-29, 8:55am

I've got it in stock as well right now - and 10% off -
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2008-10-03, 7:11pm

Default BOM is now FRANTZ

Bucket O Mud will be produced at Frantz Art Glass in about two weeks. We have taken over production and ownership. We are using the same equipment, same ingredients, same formula, so the only thing that will change will be quicker deliveries.

I have been working for a long time to transfer production and ownership to Frantz Art Glass and know that you will be happy as well.

Thank You

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2008-10-03, 7:45pm

Glad to hear that Mike. Now that you have full control, I'll probably stock up on that as well. I was afraid to before with everything that happened but I know it's in good hands now.

Old 2008-10-06, 1:46pm

we always have the 16 oz. bucket o mud in stock. we have several cases of it sitting right behind me. let me know if you need any!

Dave

ABR Imagery

812-339-0147
Old 2008-10-06, 2:26pm

Oh, THANK GOD! Timberwolf still owes me the $32.00 bottle, but I doubt I'll ever be so lucky as to see that. Couldn't even get my money back because they had nothing in their PP account. Really put me off the product
it's the best one I've tried, too.

Old 2008-10-06, 5:21pm
I need torch time!

Default Love BOM

So glad it is going to have a dependable producer... it is the best bead release I have tried!
Old 2008-10-06, 5:27pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Oh, THANK GOD! Timberwolf still owes me the $32.00 bottle, but I doubt I'll ever be so lucky as to see that. Couldn't even get my money back because they had nothing in their PP account. Really put me off the product
it's the best one I've tried, too.
Frantz will send you whatever BOM you were supposed to get from Timberwolf - just PM Mike.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2008-10-07, 12:58pm

Default Thanks you Squid

Quote:
Frantz will send you whatever BOM you were supposed to get from Timberwolf - just PM Mike.
Thanks for spending my money! JUST JOKING, I have already contacted this customer long before your post.

I am out of town, but once I get back to work I will really put the peddle to the metal and do whatever I need to do to keep Frantz Art Glass where it should be and doing what it does best.

I am not sure what I can do to boost up an economy that is screwed up, but I will go out there and say that while having a women President or Vice President would be great, the problem is that she is riding an elephant and not a donkey, and that has me worried.

It really does not matter who becomes President of the U.S., in either case we are screwed for a year or two, but with a Republican as President I think I may have to look at my retirement as an event that may not happen in my lifetime.

McCain speaks about no higher taxes......easy to say, but with that goes no universal health care, not as many government programs to help common folks like you and me. Most of us do not live in 21 million dollar homes in Florida!

I think that everyone reading this thread needs to vote and vote for the man of your choice, but please.....VOTE! My advice is:

Do not vote for the cutest wink
Do not vote against the person who does not know the price of hamburger

Do not vote for the person who you would feel most comfortable sitting
with at their home and having a hot dog and a beer....cause you won't be invited.

Vote for the persons that you think will make the right decisions.

Vote for me

Mikey
the write in candidate for you

The Torch Website:

Old 2008-10-07, 1:56pm

Yup, Mike contacted me a little bit after I had posted.

He's going to ship the BOM and I'll pay for shipping. So, I'm happy (ier) about the situation.

I never did understand why T did not sell and/or delegate to people that would stand behind and deliver and instead chose to play games and ruin an otherwise good reputation. I guess we will never know what the real deal was.

Old 2008-10-07, 2:10pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Thanks for spending my money! JUST JOKING, I have already contacted this customer long before your post.

I am out of town, but once I get back to work I will really put the peddle to the metal and do whatever I need to do to keep Frantz Art Glass where it should be and doing what it does best.

I am not sure what I can do to boost up an economy that is screwed up, but I will go out there and say that while having a women President or Vice President would be great, the problem is that she is riding an elephant and not a donkey, and that has me worried.

It really does not matter who becomes President of the U.S., in either case we are screwed for a year or two, but with a Republican as President I think I may have to look at my retirement as an event that may not happen in my lifetime.

McCain speaks about no higher taxes......easy to say, but with that goes no universal health care, not as many government programs to help common folks like you and me. Most of us do not live in 21 million dollar homes in Florida!

I think that everyone reading this thread needs to vote and vote for the man of your choice, but please.....VOTE! My advice is:

Do not vote for the cutest wink
Do not vote against the person who does not know the price of hamburger

Do not vote for the person who you would feel most comfortable sitting
with at their home and having a hot dog and a beer....cause you won't be invited.

Vote for the persons that you think will make the right decisions.

Vote for me

Mikey
the write in candidate for you
I also read that you will send anyone that spends your money 10 lbs of river rock - shall I PM you my address?

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2008-10-07, 2:35pm

Quote:
Yup, Mike contacted me a little bit after I had posted.

He's going to ship the BOM and I'll pay for shipping. So, I'm happy (ier) about the situation.

I never did understand why T did not sell and/or delegate to people that would stand behind and deliver and instead chose to play games and ruin an otherwise good reputation. I guess we will never know what the real deal was.
Frantz Art Glass does not have any agreement to deliver what the previous owner of Bucket O did not deliver. Giving a free BOM is a nice thing to do and I am happy to help.

Mikey

The Torch Website:

Last edited by mikefrantz; 2008-10-07 at 2:46pm.
Old 2008-10-07, 2:50pm

Default GPS time

Quote:
I also read that you will send anyone that spends your money 10 lbs of river rock - shall I PM you my address?
Yes please send me your physical address and I will load it into my GPS and delivery it myself.......opps, North Carolina.....sorry that is around 3,000 miles out of my way and sending it UPS just seems so impersonal..

mikey

The Torch Website:

Old 2008-10-07, 3:33pm
Sheila

Hmmm, my mail-in ballot is sitting on my desk. Very tempting...