Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-07-02, 8:39am
Angel's Mom

Default Dang it Joe!

Joe at Avenuebeads.com:

You made ANOTHER shard that's got me hooked! I've already gone through my previous order and ordered 3 more so I don't run out so soon and go through these dang withdraws--shaky hands are bad for bead making!

PS: please don't stop!

Look what you made me do! You can't tell with my bad pictures, but sometimes there is a shiny silver lining around the blue. These are the Blue Pearl Reversable shards, so when you see copper, that's the reverse side. Yet somehow it turns to silver when super heated! I just LOVE the deep ocean blues! I didn't touch up the color at all! They're a spectacular royal blue when they are inside.

Last edited by krisb16; 2010-11-23 at 11:45pm.
Old 2009-07-02, 8:47am
Angel's Mom

I have visions of red and green reversable shards dancing in my head for Christmas.....hint hint....
Old 2009-07-02, 8:55am

Great beads!!
Old 2009-07-02, 9:15am
I speak Murrini!

I agree, Kris! I'm in love with these shards too!!! I love your idea of putting these on a bead-on-a-key - awesome!

I don't want to clutter your thread, but I just posted in the Sparkling Shard thread last night:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Having a hell of a time photoing them, though! The pictures just don't do my beads justice
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Isn't it cool the way the sparkling seems to "move" like glitter when you see these beads in the sunlight? It's like stardust...

I'm waiting anxiously for the Sparkle-over-Clear ones (wink, Joe!!!!) but I think your idea with both red and green are great

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-07-02, 10:16am
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

He's such an enabler, ain't he?
They look great!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-07-02, 10:38am

enabler ... LMAO

Kris - AWESOME !!!

De ... checked out your pics too. They are cool. Love the clowns !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-07-02, 3:10pm

Those are great! I wish I could get some now but...welll
Hey Barry...I think you owe me some anyways remember? I guessed what color something or the other ahem...that you were wearing

Old 2009-07-02, 3:23pm

I know Reenie ... I still have a list to send stuff to some peeps here on a post it note on the edge of my monitor. We will get something out to you ...

Old 2009-07-02, 3:41pm
Creatrixie

That was black mesh, right?

I can't wait to try mine out...I just ordered some blue pearl reversable shards and the new Dragon's Breath and Sky ones. YUM

~Mary

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2009-07-02, 6:41pm
Just Plain

Cool beads, Kris!

Need. More. Shards!

Old 2009-07-02, 7:56pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Like I said..gonna' be killed dead...a dead wannabe lampworker with bunches of glass shards that'll have to go to someone else...sigh...just ordered more. I wish there was some way to explain to DH that I neeeeeed all this stuff!

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2009-07-02, 8:08pm
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

Tillie, use them for beads, sell the beads and then tell DH you're paying for your habit all by yourself.

Old 2009-07-03, 8:57am
Angel's Mom

Or you can leave them to me in your will.
Old 2009-07-03, 10:01am
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

That little Pomeranian looks like that's exactly what he/she is saying! I can only imagine what will happen to all my glass stash (stained glass, rods, fusing glass, shards, "scrap" glass) that he thinks I should just throw in the trash. "What can you make out of something that small? You need to throw all that glass away! You only need one rod each in your basic colors." Sigh He just doesn't understand....

I've made really sure that I never take money out of the household budget for anything pertaining to my glass habit. I use my teaching money and when I sell anything, I use that money to replenish the stock. I also used that money to buy a 42" LCD flat panel HDTV. He gives me too much grief and I'll hide the remote! Bwahhaaahhhaaa!

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.