Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-19, 10:54am
"Sinners have soul too"

Seems the best way to deal with a glass color that is always different. But we all have our ways of dealing with things.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dreamsincolor: I knew some people wouldn't understand what my gramma meant by "no good deed goes unpunished"... and this is the perfect example of what she meant.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-06-19, 2:38pm

In my defense, I showed the color of rods I wanted and Donna said she was sorry that her pictures of her melted ends were dark so I assumed that was true.

I never bashed anyone.

Mike asked me to put a good word in for his rocky rubino and I obliged, that's all and this is the thread where it is being discussed as to where to get good rubino.

Also, Mike informed me that he had already purchased your rubino so I don't know why you are so upset about a refund when it was purchased right away? I assume you like the pity.

How 22 ounces shipped to me minus two (2) rods ends up being a little over 16 ounces is beyond me. Funny math in IMO.

You can say whatever you want about my faith or my beiliefs.

I have continued to pray for Donna and her business to prosper and I am sure it will.

I also pray for everyone on LE and that way I get the right ones (the ones who want prayer).

The bashing seems to be all directed at me and I can take it to the Lord in prayer and I know He cares for me.

I can not believe that 2 other vendors have chosen to bash a customer, but it seems to be so.

I do not see the harm in letting someone else purchase this rubino I did not want or in your opinions, didn't know how to work.

It is not like she made a bead and I insulted it.

I hope this thread gets deleted as it is full of personal attacks at me and they aren't even allowed in the bathroom let alone here.
Old 2011-06-19, 2:40pm

Oh, and Donna, when you said you were sorry that this transaction went so badly, I guess you didn't mean it.
Old 2011-06-19, 3:00pm

Default thank you

Quote:
Ok, those are beautiful. I completely understand the color you were looking for. That is a beautiful bright pink. I have been asking advice on what to use to achieve that color.Looks like I'm going to have order some from Mike also. Thanks for the picture. LOVE IT!
I really appreciate you saying this.

This is the reason for the thread, to find pink rubino.

And the beads sold right away. This is my reason for wanting good pinks, my customers, who, by the way, are always right.
Old 2011-06-19, 3:11pm

One more thing, Donna canceled the first pound I ordered, so for those who believe in Karma...
Old 2011-06-19, 3:11pm

Quote:
Thanks Reenie... I just got my panties in a bunch when I read that someone thought this was "entertaining"...
I think they meant in a "I can't believe this is real" sort of way. I am sorry you have had so much trouble over this.
Old 2011-06-19, 3:16pm

Your welcome Carol. I am sorry that you are have subjected to this. Honestly, when I saw your beads I thought thats the color of "Hot Pink" I have been looking for. So I thought my comment to you was completely appropriate. Honestly, someone else had told me to look at this color and all I did was searched for Rubino and this thread came up. I didnt really realize what I was getting myself into by posting one comment. Sorry to hear it has been such an ordeal for you and Donna. Hopefully in time it will all work out.

Tabatha

Quote:

And the beads sold right away. This is my reason for wanting good pinks, my customers, who, by the way, are always right.

"Its never to late to be what you might have been!"
Old 2011-06-19, 3:48pm

Default I'm sorry, too

Quote:
Your welcome Carol. I am sorry that you are have subjected to this. Honestly, when I saw your beads I thought thats the color of "Hot Pink" I have been looking for. So I thought my comment to you was completely appropriate. Honestly, someone else had told me to look at this color and all I did was searched for Rubino and this thread came up. I didnt really realize what I was getting myself into by posting one comment. Sorry to hear it has been such an ordeal for you and Donna. Hopefully in time it will all work out.

Tabatha
I am sorry you got into this mess also.
Old 2011-06-19, 4:10pm
Rose colored glasses…√

Wow. I suspect I wouldn't have tried to "save face" in quite the same manner, but we each choose to walk our own path.

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2011-06-19, 4:29pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
In my defense, I showed the color of rods I wanted and Donna said she was sorry that her pictures of her melted ends were dark so I assumed that was true.

I never bashed anyone.

Mike asked me to put a good word in for his rocky rubino and I obliged, that's all and this is the thread where it is being discussed as to where to get good rubino.

Also, Mike informed me that he had already purchased your rubino so I don't know why you are so upset about a refund when it was purchased right away? I assume you like the pity.

How 22 ounces shipped to me minus two (2) rods ends up being a little over 16 ounces is beyond me. Funny math in IMO.

I have continued to pray for Donna and her business to prosper and I am sure it will.

I also pray for everyone on LE and that way I get the right ones (the ones who want prayer).

The bashing seems to be all directed at me and I can take it to the Lord in prayer and I know He cares for me.

I can not believe that 2 other vendors have chosen to bash a customer, but it seems to be so.

I do not see the harm in letting someone else purchase this rubino I did not want or in your opinions, didn't know how to work.

I hope this thread gets deleted as it is full of personal attacks at me and they aren't even allowed in the bathroom let alone here.
So, now you're saying that Donna ripped you off? You're a real class act.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2011-06-19, 4:46pm
I'm a lilac!

That and the crack about karma when Donna did so much to try to be helpful... what on earth. Just. Yeah.

Old 2011-06-19, 6:02pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:

I never bashed anyone.

Mike didn't purchase anything from me.

Old 2011-06-19, 6:05pm
"Sinners have soul too"

And please keep me out of your prayers, I don't want or need them from you.

Old 2011-06-19, 6:06pm
Entropy increasing....

I find it hilarious that people seem to think a type of glass is "supposed" to be something and if it isn't it's the vendor's fault.

And there has only ever been one true Christian and he died 2011 years ago.
Old 2011-06-19, 6:14pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I also love that Mike "asked you to put in good word" for his glass... did he also ask you to act like I'm a liar and a thief?

I said the glass was a deep cranberry color, and took photos. I didn't say it only looks that way in the photo. That's what it looks like, I asked if YOU wanted me to send it. YOU said yes.

Do you still want to know why your IP addy has been blocked from my website, or have you figured it out yourself?

I'm glad you got the glass you wanted... I have mine, and I like it. I've shown the beads I made with it to a few people and they liked what I did with it. I looks lovely on white.

I'm sure the hibiscus flower beads will do well at my Hawaii show. Aloha!

Old 2011-06-19, 6:16pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Do you still want to know why your IP addy has been blocked from my website, or have you figured it out yourself?

<you could probably sell that IP address to other vendors>

Old 2011-06-19, 6:20pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I would *give it away* if I thought it would save someone else the drama.

I've been sick all week, my stress level is so over the top right now... It not a real
good way to lose weight, but 5# in 7 days is okay... Just not what my diet plan was.

Old 2011-06-19, 6:20pm
My opinion not needed

Quote:

I never bashed anyone.

Quote:
Oh, and Donna, when you said you were sorry that this transaction went so badly, I guess you didn't mean it.
Quote:

Quote:
One more thing, Donna canceled the first pound I ordered, so for those who believe in Karma...

O M G

Old 2011-06-19, 6:24pm
Rose colored glasses…√

Quote:

Bless your heart...

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2011-06-19, 6:28pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:
I cancelled the first order because I was trying to avoid this clusterf*ck... I had no idea that by being honest about not being sure that those rods wouldn't turn out to be the opaque-y color I KNEW YOU DIDN'T WANT that it would turn into a point of contention with you. I told you this was the reason why.

The customer is not always right, most places will just smile and nod, so you can feel you are right all you want, that doesn't make it so.

Old 2011-06-19, 6:31pm
My opinion not needed

Donna .. if I had the money I would be buying all that rubino from you. It looks beautiful!

As soon as I can...I'm placing an order!

Old 2011-06-19, 6:38pm
I'm a lilac!

Donna, try not to let this stress you. Everything is right here in this thread, in the open. You came through with flying colors, and she is making herself look like a really awful person. You have nothing to worry about... just step away from it and never look at it again. It doesn't matter what else she says or implies about you, the truth is very clear.

Old 2011-06-19, 6:46pm
"Sinners have soul too"

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much.

Just an FYI for people who may not "know" me... I own a studio, I host classes, and I sell some glass, tools and supplies. And while I wait for the occasional customer or webs order I make my beads. I have a physical location where people can come to shop in person.

I have a husband who supports me 110%. The man actually follows me around the country and probably knows more people in this business than I do... he doesn't even make beads! He sets up my shows from table drapings to putting the rice in my display trays and rearranging my beads on the table. He also takes the time out of his weekends to set up the lunches for the classes and then cleans it all up when we're done. This is not a joke to me in anyway whatsoever. This is not just a hobby business, this is very real... and if I didn't have this I just have no idea what I would do.

This whole mess has made me physically ill... It wasn't a joke when I wrote that I have lost 5# in 7 days. And all over barely more than a pound of glass.

I have learned my lesson, I won't be offering any more help in this part of the forum...
I honestly just wish this thread would drop off the first page.

Can we please just go back to making beads? I don't want to do this any more. I've done what I need to do and have no guilt about any of it. The only stress about it that I have right now is protecting the good reputation I have I spent so much time trying to build. I have no guilt at all about how I handled this transaction. I know what I sent out and I know what I got back. My only regret is coming back and offering up the Vetrofond Rubino (gold pink).

Thanks everybody for all your support. I love LE.

Old 2011-06-19, 6:48pm

I have somehow gotten here, because I was interested in rubino, and OMG! I had no idea what sheltered lives some people lead.
When I get paid this week, and I am due for some glass and the Aussie dollar is good, Donna I will be ordering some glass from you, not because someone has "prayed" for you, but because you seem to be a vendor that will bend over backwards to please, and I don't need you to do that because my life isn't so boring and futile that I spend $$ and time agonizing over a small variance in glass colour. But I will be happy to support someone who makes such an effort!
I make beads for fun, and I don't expect too much from it, the colours will do what they will do with variables like heat, control, etc...
Furthermore, religion? Haven't enough wars been started on that??
Keep your personal beliefs personal unless asked, I say.
I just cannot get what a luxurious life one must have to be able to stress out so much over a freaking rod of glass.

Charity work might be the answer with one with so much time and good faith on their hands.
JUst saying.
Old 2011-06-20, 4:49pm

Donna you are awesome, I can't fathom how anyone who has read all of this could think any differently. the story speaks for itself. I wouldn't waste another minute worrying about anyone thinking poorly of you, if anything it has shown you to be a great vendor who will jump thru hoops for a customer to make them happy. It shows you to be fair, completely and beyond. You are the type of vendor most of us love to do business with.
Carol, You turned this personal when you chose to post demands/complaints of returning this glass that really should have been private between the two of you. If you would have asked to return it and done so, Donna most likely would have refunded you the same as she did and both of you could go your merry way. I feel like you launched quite a few personal attacks on Donna and that is why so many have stepped up to defend her, because we all think you are being unfair and unreasonable. True be know the customer is not always right, many of us do our best to accomodate the customer but there needs to be a line that isn't crossed which the business person gets taken advantage of badly. What would you do if I ordered a set of beads wore them for a week told you I loved them, then told they really weren't what I wanted but I'd keep them, then pubicly demanded my money back, because I bought better beads, insulting you ever so sarcasticly. And even after you agreed left you nasty feedback? Oh and I forgot I lost a few of them but want my money back for those too and shipping......re-read everything and put yourself on the other side of this.
Old 2011-06-20, 5:03pm

Well I see all is well with the world ...Christan bashing is alive and well on LE contnue
Old 2011-06-20, 5:29pm

You need to stop hiding behind religion. You bought glass you didn't like. Tough. Donna has gone above and beyond to try and make this situation right. Suck it up and move on. I am pretty sure I speak for almost every glass worker I know when I say we've all ended up with some glass or other that we didn't like. Most places will not let you return it.

And, by the way I don't know Donna from Adam (a reference you should be able to understand).
Old 2011-06-20, 5:49pm
Tweedle Dumb

Yes. Christian bashing. That's what it is... Not bat shit crazyness... Christian bashing. Yep. You're right. Jesus Christ, get a clue.

<Click For My Latest Murrini!

<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!
Old 2011-06-20, 5:58pm

Being a Christian does not entitle you to be unreasonable! I did not make one reference to religion in my post, go back and read it again! I did point out where this thread went bad and by whose doing, as well as where you were not being reasonable with what everyone else here believes was a more than reasonable solution provided by Donna. Go read Kalera's post in the bathroom about high maintence people, while not written about you it seems to fit PERFECTLY!
BTW I am a Christian and so if I took to bashing you for that I would be bashing myself, didn't go there. And the post right before is easy to interpret too, basically says religion has nothing to do with this situation.

Last edited by dianeconroy; 2011-06-20 at 6:08pm.
Old 2011-06-20, 6:11pm

Default Dead Thread

Please stop posting to this thread!

Donna, you did your best, you must move on and stay healthy.

You are better than this.

This is a DEAD THREAD

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Closed Thread