Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2009-09-03, 6:56pm

Default Bad Experience

Has anyone had a bad experience with Lyn with Artemis Glass. Does it usually take 5 wks to receive your order. I placed an order 7/31 and have yet to receive it. I've emailed her twice called her twice, once of which I actually talked to her the other I've left a message with no return call. No response to my emails. Is this how she normally does business? I know she recently moved but with her not communicating with me I just don't know what to think.
Old 2009-09-03, 7:25pm
Bigger, longer, and uncut

I e-mailed her with a question on August 24th and have not heard back. I've bought from her occasionally over the last couple of years with no problems, but I wanted to make sure she was back in business after her big move. Doesn't sound as though she is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-09-03, 7:41pm

never had a problem before with her. loved her raku twisties!
Old 2009-09-04, 7:16am
Who me?

Wasn't she moving recently? That could be the reason - usually she's very reliable.
Old 2009-09-04, 9:06pm
I speak Murrini!

Lynn has always given me great customer service! She is the person who turned me on to LE several years ago, so now I'm kinda worried!

As some of you know, she had a terrible fall and broke her elbow in, like a bazillion places, about a year (?) or so ago...it was a long and painful recovery, with several surgeries and lots of rehab, but I know she was back making beautiful twisties not too long ago.

Then her husband was recently (within 6 weeks ago?) involved in a horrible car accident; I know he was hurt but it wasn't life threatening. The saddest part was her poor doggie was killed in the accident and both she and her husband were devastated.

All of this while she's in the middle of a move...I'm wondering now if she is OK? When you called her, did she offer an apology or at least an explanation? This just doesn't sound like the Lynn I know...

Hoping everything works out for you. And if you're in trouble Lynn, I'm sending prayers your way too!

Best wishes all around...
De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro