Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2012-05-11, 3:15pm

Hayley, I sent mine priority today. I have one little set in there from my first day in class. I was so excited about them! She had not shown us dots yet, but I tried some anyway, lol. It is the light brown one with the teeny tiny dots.

Now I have to go pay for my page.

I guess I don't have any takers for my page scholarship. If anybody knows of a member that you think is worthy but might hesitate at the cost, please nominate them to me, and I will buy the page.
Old 2012-05-13, 8:47pm

that's right,I like this very much!!!
Old 2012-05-16, 4:54pm
da General

All packages received! I haven't opened some of them yet but will do so when I photograph the beadies - hopefully tomorrow!

da List
Liz Bunn / Elizabeth Beads rec'd
Kathy / echeveria rec'd
Kris / Kris Schaible rec'd
Debi / debiweiss rec'd
Liz / eross rec'd
Deborah / debezog rec'd
Alicia / pinkcloud2 rec'd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2012-05-16, 4:55pm
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by echeveria View Post
I guess I don't have any takers for my page scholarship. If anybody knows of a member that you think is worthy but might hesitate at the cost, please nominate them to me, and I will buy the page.
Kathy - are you still looking to sponsor a page for someone? I have a member who may take you up on it. Let me know and I will ask!

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-05-16, 7:08pm

Yes ma'am. Can I paypal funds to you or them?
Old 2012-05-16, 10:27pm

Location: 6 month in Ontario and 6 month in either Michigan or Florida

I am a newbie too but willing to throw my hat in for a full page. Who do I pay? Do we also have to do a bio?

The size of pics is that the dimensions 1.5 x 2 or is it 300 dpi?
Do we also submit size of bead?

As you can tell totally newbie!

Mickip

Old 2012-05-17, 10:59am
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickip15 View Post
I am a newbie too but willing to throw my hat in for a full page. Who do I pay? Do we also have to do a bio?

The size of pics is that the dimensions 1.5 x 2 or is it 300 dpi?
Do we also submit size of bead?

As you can tell totally newbie!

Mickip
We love to have you participate, Mickip! All the information can be found in the links below. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley View Post

More Information
Please review these showcase samples in PDF format to decide which showcase is best for you: http://www.isgb.org/info/uploads/Journey2012/Samples/

All net proceeds will go to the International Society of Glass Beadmakers.

The deadline is May 31, 2012. For more details and information on how to submit, please visit http://www.isgb.org/isgb-exhibitions/177-journey.html.

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-05-17, 11:00am
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by echeveria View Post
Yes ma'am. Can I paypal funds to you or them?
Awesome, Kathy! Off to pm you!

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-05-24, 10:27pm
da General

Just want to let you know that I have done most of the photography and emailed you a pdf of your page to review - except for Liz and Alicia (will get it to you in a day or two!).

Thanks!

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-05-25, 6:39am

I just opened my email with the photos of my beads. Hayley has made them look beautiful. Want to publicly thank you Hayley, for being so generous with your time and talent. You do so much for all of us and for ISGB.
I thank you, my beads thank you, and I know all the others on this thread thank you.

Old 2012-05-26, 1:21pm

Hayley I will echo all that Deborah said!!!
Debi
Old 2012-05-26, 9:23pm
da General

Awwww! Thank you Deborah and Debi! I am just so happy that you are participating and contributing to Journey!

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-05-29, 3:01pm
pinkcloud2

Default Me too

You are so awesome to do this for us!! They look amazing.
Thank you,
Alicia
Old 2012-05-29, 6:12pm
AKA: Noodlesaurus

I can't wait to see everyone photos!.... I know mine are super way over the top awesome... Can't wait to see the others... Thank you Hayley!...

or
,~Punties, Mandrels,Beads.....GTT Phantom....
Old 2012-05-29, 7:38pm

Thanks Hayley, Wonder women with a camera!

Liz

Old 2012-05-31, 8:44am
da General

Thank you, Alicia, Kris and Liz!

Today is the deadline for Journey! If you are interested in participating but need more time to get your submission together, go ahead and pay today and email me to arrange for an extension as journey @ isgb . org (take out the spaces)! You KNOW you want to be part of this for participation is already overwhelming (well overwhelming for me anyway! lol!)

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-05-31, 2:38pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Hayley, how much longer do we have time to submit, if we pay today?
Another couple of days/one week/two weeks?

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2012-05-31, 3:07pm
da General

How much time do you need? Going to pm you, Judith!

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-05-31, 6:32pm
Lampworkaholic!

Do it Judith!

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2012-05-31, 7:27pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Beads View Post
Do it Judith!
Yes, I signed up for it.
Not sure when I get that sorted between a run this weekend, a Bbq at our house and us leaving for our 5 week vacation to Europe (which means I need to go to the hairdresser before and get gifts etc).
But somehow I will manage, as always LOL.
I need the pressure.

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2012-07-11, 9:49am
da General

We want to thank you for the overwhelming participation and contribution! The sample book has been ordered and will be available for preview at the Gathering. We hope to send the pdf ebook to all the participants after the Gathering and Journey will be available for purchase as a pdf ebook as well as a print-on-demand on lulu.com shortly thereafter!

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-08-03, 10:27am
da General

To all the participants of the ISGB Journey book - instruction to download your complimentary copy of the PDF has been sent via email! Please let me know if you haven't received it - journey @ isgb . org (take out the spaces). Please note this copy is for you only for Journey is not available for purchase until 15 August. Thank you!!!

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-08-03, 11:27am
Etched Metal Rocks...

Looking forward to ordering a copy when it's ready!

Old 2012-08-03, 11:37am
da General

Thank you, Lisa! I will surely post here when it's officially launched!

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-08-03, 8:45pm
AKA: Noodlesaurus

Super Excited!...

or
,~Punties, Mandrels,Beads.....GTT Phantom....
Old 2012-08-04, 8:40am

Hayley, it is beautiful!
Old 2012-08-07, 1:20pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Joolz View Post
Looking forward to ordering a copy when it's ready!
So am I!

Old 2012-09-19, 5:37am

Default In case you were waiting to buy a copy.......

I just got an email from Lulu for 15% off ending September 21, 2012. The code word is "pirata". Another chance to participate in this lovely fundraiser and get a book besides! I had an issue with my first copy of Journey, Lulu addressed it and replaced it for free with a minimum of fuss, they are great to do business with! Jeri

Still selling beadstands but no more Puffy Mandrels.

Tags
hayley rocks, i'm procrastinating again, isgb, isgb fundraising!, journey