Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2015-02-11, 8:12am

Default Apricot YELLOW, Handmade Sage, Avocado and MORE-Frantz Art Glass!

Hi folks

We are still unpacking our recent Effetre shipment, but wanted you to know about some other new additions to this line of glass.

We finally were able to receive YELLOW Apricot!! We are so happy. We order this color but keep receiving a orange version, which is nice, but Yellow is the big winner and decided favorite of our customers.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is the stock number.
We had our tester do a new bead on this batch as well.

Also, when Mike was in Murano he had Effetre make special the old Handmade versions of
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
(mmmmm) nice creamy handmade colors. Also
We have both versions now of all 3 colors-machine made or handmade. Your choice!

We are BUSY here at Frantz, but wanted to take time to let our LE'ers know what's happening!!

Don't forget....The BIG 3 (Effetre, Messy and Vetrofond) are all on sale this week at 35% OFF and FREE Shipping* on orders of $100 or more

Thanks everyone
Your friends at Frantz.

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2015-02-11, 10:57am
Disconnected

About Powder Pink, it seems to me that the paddles should be swapped, the color of the old handmade stuff is pinker-orangey-ier than the recent machine-made 262. But that's just me and my monitor

Old 2015-02-14, 4:37am

Mike do you have a pic of the end of the rod for the apricot yellow? I have two rods left from a batch a few years ago that was a beautiful soft orange color when melted. The rods were kind of a mottled orange and yellow. I can try to post a pic of mine if that would help.

Thanks, Jen
Old 2015-02-14, 9:58am

Default The Apricot Rocks

Quote:
Mike do you have a pic of the end of the rod for the apricot yellow? I have two rods left from a batch a few years ago that was a beautiful soft orange color when melted. The rods were kind of a mottled orange and yellow. I can try to post a pic of mine if that would help.

Thanks, Jen
Dear Jen, I can not send a photo till next week, but I know what you are saying and that this batch of 419 is just the same as the first great batch we got years ago.

The problem is that when they produced this color sometimes the result was the perfectly mixed blend that we want. But during production the color can come out as another shade or orange, an interesting orange, but still an orange.

We brought in around 500 pounds of Apricot, of which around 200 pounds is the perfect Apricot, but that leaves us with 300 pounds of another shade of orange or might it be another tonality of Coral?

I do expect Apricot to sellout quickly and the 419-0 and 419-00 two slightly different shades of apricot orange to be around longer.

While I have not addressed this issue with Effetre, and you know we hate anyone that assumes, I am assuming that Apriocot 591419 may be a harder color to get in the future. Sometimes some of the colors are so hard to get correct, that the factory just does not make that color unless it is special ordered.

When we special order Apricot, we get what ever they make with the only rule being is that it must be compatible.

We have many tonalities of Orange, but only a small amount of the REAL 419 apricot, which when looked at makes you want to take a bite and let those apricot juices flow down both sides of your face. This is not to say that orange flavored apricot is not hot, it is that the the real thing is great and the real thing will not last forever.

My suggestion is if you like the color Apricot, now is the time to hoard it.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Last edited by mikefrantz; 2015-02-15 at 10:25am.
Old 2015-02-14, 11:58am

Mike the free shipping doesnt come up on my order and I'm well over the $100.

My Ebay
Old 2015-02-14, 7:40pm

Default Free Shipping!?

Quote:
Mike the free shipping doesnt come up on my order and I'm well over the $100.
Free shipping never shows up on our website checkout. We deal with that in the office.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2015-02-15, 4:26am

Thank you Mike!

Quote:
Dear Jen, I can not send a photo till next week, but I know what you are saying and that this batch of 419 is just the same as the first great batch we got years ago.

The problem is that when they produced this color sometimes the result was the perfectly mixed blend that we want. But during production the color can come out as another shade or orange, an interesting orange, but still an orange.

We brought in around 500 pounds of Apricot, of which around 200 pounds is the perfect Apricot, but that leaves us with 300 pounds of another shade of orange or might it be another tonality of Coral?

I do expect Apricot to sellout quickly and the 419-0 and 419-00 two slightly different shades of apricot orange to be around longer.

While I have not addressed this issue with Effetre, and you know we hate anyone that assumes, I am assuming that Apriocot 591419 may be a harder color to get in the future. Sometimes some of the colors are so hard to get correct, that the factory just does not make that color unless it is special ordered.

When we special order Apricot, we get what ever they make with the only rule being is that it must be compatible.

We have many tonalities of Orange, but only a small amount of the REAL 419 apricot, which when looked at makes you want to take a bight and let those apricot juices flow down both sides of your face. This is not to say that orange flavored apricot is not hot, it is that the the real thing is great and the real thing will not last forever.

My suggestion is if you like the color Apricot, now is the time to hoard it.

Mike
Old 2015-02-15, 10:19am

Ahhh, thanks Mike.
Order placed.

My Ebay

Last edited by glasslass2; 2015-02-16 at 9:32am. Reason: Added info