Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-09-29, 12:44am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Default It's Finished! :Gold Champagne & Sparkle Balls

Well i decided to start a new thread, as i could not edit the Title of the other thread.

YEAH, my first E-book is finished!!

It got a bit bigger than expected.

35 pages
81 photo's
and a total size of 4,31MB

What will ou learn in this E-book?
• Gold Champagne Balls
• Sparkle Balls
• How to apply hair thin stringers
• How to use murrini
• BONUS: How to apply Sakura Flower Murrini

But i enjoyed writing every single page of this E-book.

I hope you will enjoy it too, and please share your pictures!!!!!!!

The picture is a direct link

Thank you all so much for being patience!!

IMPORTANT: Please check your spamfilter if you did not received the tutorial jand please note there is a major time difference as i am living in the Netherlands

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|

Last edited by chrissy; 2009-09-29 at 1:20am.
Old 2009-09-29, 12:56am

Bought mine - woohoo! Can't wait to get it

Marianne.
Old 2009-09-29, 2:52am

Yay! It's here already! I've read from start to finish - great tut, thanks Christina.

Marianne.
Old 2009-09-29, 3:22am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallerygal View Post
Yay! It's here already! I've read from start to finish - great tut, thanks Christina.

Marianne.

Thank you so much Marianne, i was a bit nervous about it. I am happy you like it.

PS: Don't forget to show us yoru beads

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-09-29, 7:33am
takin the long way 'round

do you have a favorite source for the dichro on cooper foil or the spear tool?

Old 2009-09-29, 8:17am
Dangerous Woman

I see you need dichro powder and dust. I'm not sure what that is or where to get it.

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2009-09-29, 8:23am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by playswithfire104 View Post
I see you need dichro powder and dust. I'm not sure what that is or where to get it.
Nancy, if you purchase teh E-book you will know what this means and how to get/make it

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-09-29, 8:26am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubs View Post
do you have a favorite source for the dichro on cooper foil or the spear tool?
Hi Aubrey,

I purchased my spear tool at a UK company:
This is teh direct link
Spheres of Glass

I got my dichro on copper from Ron & Rocio

Have fun!

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-09-29, 8:42am

Default Brass sheet

Hi Christina,
I'm really enjoying reading your tutorial. Can you tell me how thick the brass is that you use? Also what do you use to crush the dicro? Thanks for everything. I can't wait to get started! Debbie
Old 2009-09-29, 8:43am
I speak Murrini!

I'm off to get mine! All my best to you Chrissy! Congrats...I think you beat your estimated launch date by a month! Good work...

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-09-29, 8:45am
I speak Murrini!

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT...may I dare suggest that in order to maintain the charm and intrigue of this hard-worked Tutorial by Chrissy, we PM our requests for sources of products necessary and techniques (which I figure MUST be in the Tut itself, yeah?).

I figure if Chrissy sees some tweaks or Addendum are necessary, she might modify the Tut a bit or send a "Supplement" to those who have purchased.

Humbly proffered,
De

Old 2009-09-29, 8:55am

Sorry about the questions. I wasn't thinking! I e-mailed Christina directly. I'm off to my torch!
Old 2009-09-29, 8:55am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetslive View Post
Hi Christina,
I'm really enjoying reading your tutorial. Can you tell me how thick the brass is that you use? Also what do you use to crush the dicro? Thanks for everything. I can't wait to get started! Debbie
Debbie,

Did you read the entire E-book. Cause i mentioned what the thickness is.

If you have questions please pm or e-mail me at info@fengbeads.com

Thank you
Chrissy

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-09-29, 9:01am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by theglasszone View Post
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT...may I dare suggest that in order to maintain the charm and intrigue of this hard-worked Tutorial by Chrissy, we PM our requests for sources of products necessary and techniques (which I figure MUST be in the Tut itself, yeah?).

I figure if Chrissy sees some tweaks or Addendum are necessary, she might modify the Tut a bit or send a "Supplement" to those who have purchased.

Humbly proffered,
De
Thank you De,

I mentioned in the E-book that if peopele have questions they can e-mail me.

I totally agree!
By askign such explicit questions on a public page. The hard work i put into this E-book are almost out there in the open for anybody to use.

this would not be fair to me or all the lampworkers who have already spend there money on purchasing one.

So i would like to suggest if you have any questons about the material used, where to get them to contact me.

I do believe that i forgot to mention some things, now that i think about it.

Thank you and i hope i did not step on anybodies toes.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-09-29, 9:02am
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetslive View Post
Sorry about the questions. I wasn't thinking! I e-mailed Christina directly. I'm off to my torch!

You're a sweet person...I'm excited about it too! Yippee!

De

Old 2009-09-29, 9:05am

Yeah Chrissy. Going to buy mine now!
Aubs we have the dichroic on copper.
Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-09-29, 9:21am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Debbie, NO worries.
I am going reply you now. i am getting flutted with pm's and e-mails. i just got some take away chinese so i can answer everything as fast as possible.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-09-29, 9:22am
Cancer SUCKS!

Looking forward to seeing the tut

Old 2009-09-29, 9:28am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

working my tale of

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-09-29, 9:28am

I love this tutorial, thanks so much for doing it, Chrissy!
Old 2009-09-29, 9:31am
Cancer SUCKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
working my tale of
And you thought making the tut was a lot of work, lol.

Old 2009-09-29, 9:42am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Ok, i will also have to make a correction i mentioned the wrong thickness argh.
and forgot something else as well.

Thanks to Debbie now i know i fotgot them. lol

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-09-29, 9:56am
Cancer SUCKS!

When you get a chance, let me know if you sent my tut please. I'm excited to get it.

Old 2009-09-29, 10:26am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

yes, all the E-boosk are send.

I took a little longer so you got the corrected version.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-09-29, 10:27am

i love it chrissy, love your balls.. lol...thx
Old 2009-09-29, 10:32am
takin the long way 'round

Thanks for the sources Chrissy......just to let everyone know, there weren't any sources listed in the tutorial for a few of the items, and I figured I would ask in the public forum to save Chrissy time on answering a ton of pm's about it.......

Old 2009-09-29, 10:38am
Cancer SUCKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
yes, all the E-boosk are send.

I took a little longer so you got the corrected version.
So all of them are sent? I haven't gotten mine yet. hmmm.

Can you tell I'm impatient. Just excited to read it.

Old 2009-09-29, 10:50am
I speak Murrini!

In the words of Ernst and Julio Gallo, "It takes time to make fine wine...", or I suppose in this case, CHAMPAGNE!

Just got mine, Chrissy! Thanks darlin'!

Can't wait to try it - although it will be a while down the road! So much to try, so little time...

De

Old 2009-09-29, 10:58am

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaD View Post
Yeah Chrissy. Going to buy mine now!
Aubs we have the dichroic on copper.
Paula
Paula, the website says sold out. When will it be back.
Old 2009-09-29, 11:03am
I speak Murrini!

OK - did the "speed read" and it is awesome!

If you don't mind me saying, aside from the magical "sparkle" and the exciting "champagne bubble" information and techniques, THE BONUS MURRINI APPLICATION INFORMATION IS FANTASTIC!

As a hard-core murrini maker and a stickler for careful application, your technique advice here is a huge help for those who want to learn to apply it properly and prevent smearing, learn to make floral murrini "bloom", etc.

Murrini lovers, among others, you're gonna want this Tutorial!

De