LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-08-09, 10:04pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default Buddha Head e-Book Focal/Bottlestopper

Hello Everyone Buddha Head e-Book is now available.

Burning the midnight oil here to get you all this tutorial of a Soft Glass Buddha Head by Daniel Caracas (DH). Once I got started putting it together I couldn't stop!It is such a kick to see a face form out of a blank bead canvas.

Daniel really enjoys bringing faces to form out of hot glass and I hope that this tutorial inspires many new creatively genius moments for you! It is for intermediate artists, but if you are a beginner it is also a great introduction to making glass faces, and you will be able to learn a lot. Feel free to pm me with any tech questions that are not covered.

12 pages, 74 pics, full color, printable version available now at our etsy shop,
and I would just love it if you make a Buddha Head, or your own version, after working with the tutorial, if you would post me a picture of your creation =^.^= Thanks so much and Happy torchin' Jenelle

http://sfdglassbeads.etsy.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-09, 11:37pm
Boro Brat

That's a beautiful face!! Looks like a very nice tutorial

Old 2008-08-10, 8:06am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default ;)

Thank you Pipyr I am getting set up to do boro in our studio at the moment so I can try our your creature tut!
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=100060
VERY cool =^.^= Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-10, 8:51am
Dangerous Woman

I got one! I'm such a tut ho! I can't wait to get it.

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2008-08-10, 9:08am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default :)

Just sent it Nancy, thank you and have fun! =^.^= Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-10, 9:11am
Dangerous Woman

Got it! It looks GREAT!!!!! Thank DH for me!

Old 2008-08-10, 9:14am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default !

Super Nancy, thank you so much! I will let him know and he will beam like a ray of sunshine I am sure

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-11, 9:33am
Dangerous Woman

I'm gonna put the boro away today and make one of these. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Old 2008-08-11, 10:12am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default !

yea COOL Nancy- Looking forward to pictures, hope you have lot's of fun! Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-13, 12:09pm

I made one last night! My pictures won't loas right so when they do I'll post him. Great tut!! Lots of fun. Took me completly out of my box. Thanks.
Old 2008-08-13, 12:39pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Okay, sucked in again... just bought it

Old 2008-08-13, 1:26pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

That is so cool Julia! Can't wait to see what you cooked up!

Thank you Donna, hope you enjoy =^.^=

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-14, 10:19am

Here is my cool budda

This was a fun tut! The raku dots on that color were interesting!
Old 2008-08-14, 11:36am
Senior Member | Jenelle

AWESOME! That is so COOL Julia! Thank you so much for posting and Good job on your Buddha =^.^= Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2009-01-02, 8:16pm

I think I'm going to sit down at the torch tomorrow and try this one.
Thanks for putting it together!

Old 2009-01-02, 8:30pm
Present tense

This is a great tutorial! I made one a few weeks ago and am really pleased with the way it turned out. I still need to take a pic but will post it when I do.

|
|

- non-glassy de-stash (shoes, books, yarn, Coach)
Old 2009-01-02, 8:36pm
Covered in glitter

This is a great tutorial for a Buddhist like me.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2009-01-02, 8:39pm
She's Back & Burnin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkauz View Post
This is a great tutorial for a Buddhist like me.
ROTFL!!!

Old 2009-01-02, 8:49pm
Covered in glitter

Like that, didja? LOL

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2009-01-03, 4:23am
Senior Member | Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2009-06-27, 2:31pm
Present tense

Did I mention I dislike taking pictures of beads?

Anyway, months and months later, here is a pic of the Buddha head I made from this tutorial:

Thanks for a fantastic tutorial!

|
|

- non-glassy de-stash (shoes, books, yarn, Coach)
Old 2009-06-27, 3:02pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Oh My Gosh!! What a Happy Buddha! Cheerful and Serene, great job Tiffany

|
|
|
|