No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2012-09-05, 11:33am
Living Life Creatively

Smile New "Glass Bead Trip" book by Claudia

Has anyone here managed to get their hands on this new book by Claudia yet? I'm anxious to hear if there are a lot of great techniques in it and if you loved it?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
Old 2012-09-05, 12:19pm
Disconnected

Yes, it's packed with tutorials for all her signature beads (puppies, sandpiper, kids, butterfly, sheep), murrine (feather, eye), plus tons of great tips, plus a whole chapter about glass/PMC with simple projects (ring, pendant), she even tells you how to make cool earrings and paint with gold. I had the privilege of translating her texts into English so I got to read them a lot
AND the pictures are gorgeous!

Old 2012-09-05, 5:09pm

Flonche, I was wondering how you had the inside scoop. Mine is ordered. If I only get one little
girl bead I will be forever happy.!!
Old 2012-09-05, 8:25pm

Sounds awesome!!

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2012-09-06, 2:16am
Beadmaking.nl

I have ordered one also. The site is alive.

Old 2012-09-06, 5:59am
Happy Beadmaker!

Question for anyone in US -- how much is the book (USD) and what is shipping?

Thanks for any info!
Lea

~
~
~
Old 2012-09-06, 8:06am
da General

Lea,

49 euros plus shipping - 62,60 euros total which is about $80.

Here is the thread Claudia/glasting started on her book. I haven't seen the real thing yet but the pictures and description show that it's not only informative with loaded with all her amazing work but probably one of the best designed bead and jewelry making books ever! I don't think I have been more excited about getting any other book/ebook (well maybe on par with Vittorio Costantini's video and the Penland Book of Glass)! lol!

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=230353

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-09-06, 8:31am

I agree, it looks like a real drooler!
Old 2012-09-06, 8:33am
~ a.k.a. Sharlee22 ~

AHHHHHH I wish I had the money...
Looks amazing...
It's on the wish list, for sure!

Old 2012-09-08, 6:11pm
Living Life Creatively

Thanks so much for the input, everyone! I agree—it looks like this book will be a great one, so I'm putting it on my Christmas wish list! *Ü*
-
-
-