Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-12-03, 10:41am

Default In the Spirit of the Season!!!!

In the Spirit of the Holiday Season I have decided to do some Holiday give-a-ways . They will be announced in the next few days here.

I have also taken off the minimum flamedame order for the month of December! Please keep in mind that just a lb of glass will probably cost $10.00to ship. That is one of the reasons that I encourage people to fill their flat rate box.

CiM regular rods and odds are now 35% off for all of December (except for the few colors that we are almost out of.) I have another pretty big order on the way in so if your color is not here now please check next week! I do not believe we have any limits on our CiM. If you see one on sale glass please pm me.

Uroboros 104 is 30% off. We just got a nice new batch from the factory!

Our Lauscha is on sale all the time.

And finally, this week only! Lauscha Christmas Red 8 - 10 mm aka Cherry Red is half off! Red sale ends on the 8th. You will never see this red selling for this price again! It is THE red that does not burn or scum even on a hot head.

Paula

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-12-03, 1:04pm

We just refilled some things like Bead Release, mandrels, etching solution, silver and copper leaf, and decals.

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2013-12-04, 8:18am
state-eternal change

Great Paula, I know some people at the Glasshouse who have been looking for etching solution. I will pass your info along to them again
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-12-04, 12:21pm

Thanks Jody.

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2013-12-05, 5:31pm

Ok here is what we are going to give away for the Holiday. Drawings will be random and done early January. We need at least 15 participants to do the give away. International winners will get a credit for the value of the item on their next order.

Holiday Prizes:

1)$25.00 Shopping Credit @ Flamedame.Com

2)Silver Gold Milky Way Sample Pack

3)Lauscha Odd Lot Sample Pack

4) Lauscha Tri Color Sample Pack

Still working on a fifth...

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2013-12-07, 1:37pm

Anyone that places any order of any size in December will qualify for the thanks for shopping @ Flamedame holiday gifts!

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2013-12-10, 9:30am

It turns out that I have to change the giveaway a little bit to comply with anti gambling laws. After a lot of investigation I can require purchase for a giveaway but it can't be in the form of a raffle because that would make it a sweepstakes and to run a sweepstakes requires another whole set of jumping through hoops and regulations, etc. Since the idea of the giveaway was to reward those that buy from me in December I will give the glass gifts to the biggest orders. That should keep the regulators happy. So now it is not a contest, lottery, or sweepstakes. Who ever thought it was going to be so difficult to give glass gifts away??

Like US on Facebook !