Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-11-29, 10:37am
The Venerable Bead

venbead@cox.net

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Paula AKA The Venerable Bead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's

Old 2007-11-29, 12:35pm
Mandrel Slayer

I sent my today via FedEx so stalk the Fedex man as well. I just realized I forgot to but my card in. The one from Continental Airlines is from Bonny.

Thanks,
Bonny

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.
Old 2007-11-29, 1:17pm
Megra Farbot

Thanks Paula! Sent you some $$
Old 2007-11-30, 1:12pm
The Venerable Bead

thanks
well I got Don's beads today and they are really beautiful!
only half of the beads have come in! I hope my mailbox is overflowing tomorrow monday and tuesday because wed is the day

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-11-30, 2:27pm
Megra Farbot

Mine should be there tomorrow....Fedex Home Delivery
Old 2007-11-30, 2:36pm
Type ZZZ personality

Aww, darn. I had these all made, but then I took them to a couple of shows and several sold. I was going to try to make some more, but I scratched my eye and I won't be able to torch for a couple of days. I'll check to see if I have enough of that size to send, but I may have to bow out. Damn! I was really looking forward to this exchange!

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2007-12-01, 4:11am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Patty that sucks ( about your eye)

At least your dog didn't eat the beads.....

Old 2007-12-01, 4:56am
lov'in life!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
Patty that sucks ( about your eye)

At least your dog didn't eat the beads.....

LOL

The past is history...the future is a mystery...today is a gift...that's why
we call it the "Present".

Old 2007-12-01, 4:57am
lov'in life!!!

Paula, hopefully mine will be there today, if not, maybe Monday. I sent them Priority mail and I'm not that far away. Will you let me know when they get there?

Old 2007-12-02, 6:27am
The Venerable Bead

I got bonny, krissa, darcy and nagis beads yesterday! yay we are getting there.

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-12-02, 6:35am
lov'in life!!!

YAY!!! Thanks for letting us know Paula I can't WAIT to see everyone's beadies. Are you going to get one big group shot?

Old 2007-12-02, 12:17pm
The Venerable Bead

yes a big group shot and some individual photos as well. hoping for some sun tomorrow

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-12-02, 12:24pm
The Venerable Bead

If you haven't mailed your beads yet the only way they are going to get to me by tues is if you drive them here or overnight them. so please don't mail them out in the regular mail tomorrow. even priority is going to be 2 days unless you live in ct or ma. Kimv is coming here at 10am wed morning and we are going to get the deed done. we will take pics and post them for you. I know there are a few planning to overnight their package and a few still floating around in the USPS so I'll keep my fingers crossed and toes crossed that they make it in time.

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-12-04, 6:06am

Hi Paula!

Fedex will be delivering my beads to you today - well they are supposed to anyway - I enclosed a little something for you and KimV to enjoy just in case I can't make it -I don't drive long distances when it snows. I will paypal the $2.50 I forgot to enclose.

Sals
Old 2007-12-04, 6:49am
The Venerable Bead

I got Lori (kiko's) beads yesterday thanks lori!!!

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-12-04, 7:26am
Hummel factory reject

Thanks Paula!!!!

Old 2007-12-04, 4:43pm
The Venerable Bead

Lori I didn't get a chance to open your beads until today and they are beautiful!
I got Jerri's beads today yay! overnight from GA to RI worked. I missed the carrier and they left me a card. I wanted to cry but I tracked them down at the PO. they are wonderful.
I also got (Sarabella's) sally's beads and overnight fed ex from NH and they are beauties too.
also I missed another registered package and I have to get it from the PO in the am. I am hoping they are Chrissy's beads all the way from the netherlands who shipped more than 2 weeks ago and they have been MIA. unless aomeone else sent their beads registered? anyone?

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-12-04, 6:07pm
Pyromaniac

Good luck with the distribution of all those beads tomorrow! I cannot wait!

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

Old 2007-12-04, 10:15pm
I'm too sexy for my shirt

Yea! I am so glad you tracked them down. Thanks Paula

#K58
Old 2007-12-05, 7:04am

It will be like getting your very own Xmas present in the mail.. I feel like a kid again!!

Old 2007-12-05, 11:13am
lov'in life!!!

Okay Paula and Kim...you're killing us! We wanna see some pics ladies You all must be in beadie heaven!

Old 2007-12-05, 1:54pm
The Venerable Bead

Ok ladies Kim and I had a wonderful day together. we fondled your beads, took some pics, sorted, talked, played show and tell, talked some more, packed and adressed envelopes and had some lunch....whew. it was great. I'll get some pics up in a few minutes but first I have to make a mad dash to the PO and get those babies in the mail! be back in a jiff

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-12-05, 2:51pm

I just got back home...had to run some errands on the way home. Wow!!!!! I was so impressed with ALL of the beads!!!! There wasn't one I wouldn't have been happy to have given a home to!!! Can't help you with the pictures...I forgot my camera in the rush out this morning. It was the best day!!!!! I can't wait for you all to get your goodies!!

Old 2007-12-05, 3:18pm
The Venerable Bead

Ok those beadies are on the way to to your home right now!!!!
Kim is right they were ALL beautiful and you are all going to be very happy! here are some pics from the day
here is the sorting process,
a pic of me sorting,
a pic of Kim sorting
and the packages all ready to go to the PO.
we wanted to take a pic in a big pile of beads but that would mess up our OCD sorting system so we could not do that but we did snap individual portraits of the beads. for those who sent in different beads kim and I just chose 1
here we go!
Attached Images

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-12-05, 3:20pm
The Venerable Bead

Here is a selection of some of the beads you will be getting. Overall out of the original 37 people who signed up I received beads from 22 people (23 including me) not bad considering how close to the holidays we are. Those who couldn't make the deadline are going to be sad because this is one fine batch of boro ladies and gents. you should be proud
Attached Images

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-12-05, 3:22pm
The Venerable Bead

and more
Attached Images

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-12-05, 3:23pm
The Venerable Bead

and still more
Attached Images

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-12-05, 3:26pm
The Venerable Bead

we aren't finished yet...
Attached Images

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-12-05, 3:27pm
The Venerable Bead

ok now we are finished...
Attached Images

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-12-05, 3:31pm

Oh my gosh I'm so excited! Thanks for doing this Paula!