LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-02-14, 5:10pm

Default New Pat Frantz Dichroic Tutorial

This technique driven dichroic tutorial has four projects that take you from simple to advance and provides you with key information to teach you how to successfully use dichroic glass in your lampworking projects. This tutorial is printer friendly.

This tutorial is now available on my website Click Here

Tutorial Information

Number of pages: 23

File size: 3.58 megs

Payment: PayPal

Download

Here are some samples that I've made using the techniques described in the tutorial. Please let me know if you have any questions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pat Frantz

My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shop

Old 2011-02-15, 9:32am
Goddess

Pat it looks great!

Old 2011-02-18, 1:03am

Pat~ Your tutorial is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing so many dichro secrets.

Birdy
Old 2011-02-18, 7:21am

Awesome tutorial, Pat! No matter what your experience level is, I think this is a "no-brainer" purchase for anyone wanting to use dichro as a component. The instructions and photos are very clear and easy to understand, providing all of the essential tips, tricks and troubleshooting you need to make gorgeous dichro beads.

Conservatively speaking, I have at least $100 worth of cracked, scummed and otherwise useless beads due to my dichro learning curve. Having access to your voluminous knowledge on this wonderful yet tricky-to-use glass has already started saving me money and frustration. Thanks for sharing your hard-earned knowledge - for such a bargain price

Amy
Old 2011-02-18, 5:49pm

Pat, this temptation is shameful.

"She said she cried at least once a day, not because she was sad, but because the world is so beautiful and life is so short" Brian Andreas
Old 2014-01-29, 11:33am

Bump, being a newbie at dichro and just receiving some from Riley Designs Dichroic Strips
I purchased this wonderful tutorial. Clear instructions and oodles of info.Thanks Pat !!!

Karen
Karen Sagar Art Glass

ripzz
Old 2014-01-29, 12:32pm
Bad Cat Glass

I have your DVD on dichroic glass. Does this have different information? Thanks!