Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

View Poll Results: Do you like the leaky pen and gellys pink colors?
LOVE em! 213 66.15%
Yuck!! 14 4.35%
Havent tried them,but they look cool! 95 29.50%
Voters: 322. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-10-26, 9:26am
Dani

Love Leaky Pen! No pictures but wanted to add that I love most CIM colors. Favorite is Sangre. I have been practicing Kerri's Scroll tutorial and used Sangre as a base for Iris Orange and it was beautiful! Too bad I messed up the scroll work. Oh and Clockwork is a great base for silver glass and so is Great Bluedini ( I think that is how it is spelled)
All of my life I have been searching for that thing that I cannot stand not to do, something that pulls me to it daily.Naturally when I finally find that thing that does indeed draw me to it (like a moth to a flame) It would of course have to involve explosive & toxic materials, fire and hot molten glass
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-10-26, 9:29am
Dani

Default Love!

Love Leaky Pen! No pictures but wanted to add that I love most CIM colors. Favorite is Sangre. I have been practicing Kerri's Scroll tutorial and used Sangre as a base for Iris Orange and it was beautiful! Too bad I messed up the scroll work. Oh and Clockwork is a great base for silver glass and so is Great Bluedini ( I think that is how it is spelled) I used it under Triton and Psyche and it was yummy.
All of my life I have been searching for that thing that I cannot stand not to do, something that pulls me to it daily.Naturally when I finally find that thing that does indeed draw me to it (like a moth to a flame) It would of course have to involve explosive & toxic materials, fire and hot molten glass

Old 2012-04-15, 12:54am
Ad astra per aspera

News flash! Encase the darkest transparent Effetre grass green with Leaky Pen. What a luscious teal color! (Okay, not quite teal but something in that neighborhood.) It makes really cool stringer, anyway.

I'm not a "pink person" but Gelly's pink is my favorite for painting flowers and girly canes.

Old 2013-05-02, 3:31pm
Slogan Challenged...

What a good tip, Karen. I might try that with ink blue as it is quite similar. I've become quite fond of teal lately, it's hard to find.

Facebook:

Etsy: