Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-05, 9:02am
Glassss... Wooood... Yum

I got mine last week...So excited!

Pam
Old 2013-07-05, 9:03am
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I got mine last week...So excited!

Pam
Yea! That just leaves Arryn then.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-07-05, 9:04am
It's a far gone lullaby

Jack, I did as you requested and emailed you my information.

I haven't received word back, or the refund.

Should I re-send it?
Old 2013-07-05, 11:43am
Lotion handler

Quote:
Did Arryn and Pam did their oxycons shipped out and receive their tracking numbers for shipment on 6/26 like you said....or not? Since you have just been ignoring my repeated questions I'm going to have to assume they did not get shipped out on 6/26.
I have not received an oxycon. I received a tracking number 2 days ago which as of two minutes ago when I checked showed that it still has not entered the ups system. Upon research I find out this is most likely because it has not been shipped and is still sitting at Jacks shop.
Old 2013-07-05, 11:54am
Storm Queen

Quote:
I have not received an oxycon. I received a tracking number 2 days ago which as of two minutes ago when I checked showed that it still has not entered the ups system. Upon research I find out this is most likely because it has not been shipped and is still sitting at Jacks shop.
So what is the date of the tracking you received? Was it created on 6/26 which is the day Jack said it would be shipped out?

Old 2013-07-05, 12:06pm
Lotion handler

From the UPS site the label was created on 7/3/13. The tracking says this

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.
Old 2013-07-05, 1:09pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
What is your point?? Trouble making?? If you are really concerned, why don't you contact them?? Why do it post it here on the open forum??? EVERYONE knows I am slow. Is this something new???? What is your motive?? Is it to help or HURT?????
She's a moderator - she's just trying to help your customer. And if someone keeps asking, maybe you'll stop lying. It's too bad really that you keep shooting yourself in the foot.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2013-07-05, 1:30pm
Lotion handler

Quote:
What is your point?? Trouble making?? If you are really concerned, why don't you contact them?? Why do it post it here on the open forum??? EVERYONE knows I am slow. Is this something new???? What is your motive?? Is it to help or HURT?????
At this point its not about being slow Jack, its about you flat out lied to me. You didn't hedge your bets you didn't have to wait on a part, you lied about putting a package in the mail.

I don't deserve to be lied to. You Jack are not the victim here, I am. Anywhere along this trip an apology would have been nice.
Old 2013-07-05, 1:32pm

Looks like it is the people slamming Jack--many of them not even his customers--that shot those of us willing to put up with the wait in the foot. Thanks for costing us a couple hundred dollars more per unit.
Old 2013-07-05, 1:34pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Just getting clarification on her order. She posted this thread to get help on her order and I'm helping as best as I can. If I could ship it out for her myself I could.

Old 2013-07-05, 1:35pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Looks like it is the people slamming Jack--many of them not even his customers--that shot those of us willing to put up with the wait in the foot. Thanks for costing us a couple hundred dollars more per unit.
Jack did that himself.

Old 2013-07-05, 1:36pm
Lotion handler

Quote:
I was willing to put up with the wait, its the lies that I won't put up with.
Old 2013-07-05, 1:44pm

I don't have a problem with his customers airing dirty laundry--it is the self-confessed non -customers piling on that I object to.
Old 2013-07-05, 1:49pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
I don't have a problem with his customers airing dirty laundry--it is the self-confessed non -customers piling on that I object to.
Well that's what happens when you have thread after thread and post after post of unhappy customers that could have been satisfied with some simple communication. Don't blame anyone else for this except Jack. You're very new to our community so you probably don't know that we do tend to help each other out and watch each others backs and stick up for one another. It's always been that way and it always will be that way.

Old 2013-07-05, 1:56pm
Slogan Challenged...

Quote:
This. Not getting on anyone who is trying to advocate. This is an open thread that has been airing out the difficulties some have faced. But, the same unit will now cost almost $200 more and still probably take four to six weeks. Yuck.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2013-07-05, 2:03pm

I've been on long enough to appreciate the way everyone watches out for each other--although I have seen some pretty heated arguments. I hope that because I've only been on for four or five months that I'm still entitled to share my opinion (especially as a satisfied customer--not a shill) of UO. I was told most opinions were welcome unless they involved religion or politics.
Old 2013-07-05, 2:47pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
I've been on long enough to appreciate the way everyone watches out for each other--although I have seen some pretty heated arguments. I hope that because I've only been on for four or five months that I'm still entitled to share my opinion (especially as a satisfied customer--not a shill) of UO. I was told most opinions were welcome unless they involved religion or politics.
I never said your opinion wasn't welcome but you were basically telling me mine wasn't.

Old 2013-07-05, 2:48pm
Storm Queen

Since this thread is all about Arryn trying to get a delivery date, I'd like her to actually get an answer from Jack.

Old 2013-07-05, 3:26pm

Quote:
I was willing to put up with the wait, its the lies that I won't put up with.
I am more than willing to give you a refund. I have your unit ready, I have your shipping label paid for and printed. UPS did not pick up here today. Enough said. I only owe you and you alone an explaination. Just say what you want. THERE ARE NO LIES HERE

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-05, 3:30pm

Quote:
I never said your opinion wasn't welcome but you were basically telling me mine wasn't.
You really should have an experience with a vendor, before posting on that vendor. That should be a basic requirement for this forum. Otherwise your post is only opinion or conjecture. Neither one really helps anyone.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-05, 3:50pm

I have experience with you jack. Would you like me to copy and paste my thread here? Its not only a time issue with you it is lies After lies After lies. You promise to ship, you say you already shipped, you say you gave refunds, and they were all lies! Do u have a great product? You are not the only one. Call me crazy but paying for a unit and not getting it for 6 months is just wrong!

I know a compamy with two to four week ship time, brass fittings not plastic....and never broken!!! Exvellent communication anf he doesn't treat the customer like the criminal!!!!

And Amy is a mod on this site. She has a right to question if you are a competent business person or to pull your Ad!!!!
You want to raise prices, do it. Other fish in the sea!!!!

Old 2013-07-05, 4:00pm

Quote:
jack is no thief....far from it. i've got three of his machines. one of them, i didn't pay for. not even shipping. it was a new product he wanted tested, and i only had to write a review in return.
and i'm not the only one who has been lucky enough to test out his new products when they come out.
he is up front now about the wait.....so idk why people still bitch. just do what he offers on the website, half up front and half when it ships.

this reminds me though, i'm going to update the review threads i made on that oxycon....it's been over 6 months now and it's still rocking out. i run them pretty hard too, dust humid environment.
Cool, we are waiting on your review

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-05, 4:01pm

Quote:
you will get your machine and it will be a great machine when you get it. Jack is just a one man show and has issues with time frames.
Truly said

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-05, 4:03pm
Lotion handler

There are no lies here? Really?

You stated in this forum that my machine was ready on the 20th, why didn't it get sent out then?

You stated you had tried to contact me via email. You had not.

You stated it would be shipped on the 26th, I paid for the shipping that morning as soon as you sent me a bill, I think it was 6am ish. Why wasn't it shipped that day?

You finally gave me a tracking number on the 3rd, why wasn't it shipped that day?

Today is the 5th, it is still not shipped.

Yes, you owe me an explanation. You owe me a few apologies, you owe me the common courtesy of treating me like a customer instead of an inconvenience. And yes you owe me what I bought and paid for 98 days ago, a M20.

I never asked for a refund, I am asking to be treated like someone who had been saving since January to make this purchase. This is my life that's being mucked up. I don't deserve the way you have treated me, with such casual disregard.

Please just take a step back from the computer and realize that I am a human being with a family to support, who just wanted to try and make a little extra money selling her glass.

Make this right. You are the only one who can.
Old 2013-07-05, 4:03pm

[quote=purpledragonfly;4345254]
Quote:

Jack, I have dealt with you. I have no issues with you and I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I have your concentrator and wouldn't buy anything else.......even with the wait time. You have been a great help to me over the phone more than once and always a pleasure to speak too.
Thank you

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-05, 4:27pm

"You finally gave me a tracking number on the 3rd, why wasn't it shipped that day?

Today is the 5th, it is still not shipped. "

Not to play devils advocate here but there's a big ole holiday between the 3rd and the 5th (which UPS observes) so it's not really unreasonable for there to be a shipping delay within that time frame..

Last edited by Surrealle; 2013-07-05 at 4:33pm.
Old 2013-07-05, 4:32pm
Lotion handler

Quote:
Not to play devils advocate here but there's a big ole holiday between the 3rd and the 5th, so it's not really unreasonable for there to be a shipping delay within that time frame..
How about from the 26th (the day Jack said it was shipping) to the 5th?
Old 2013-07-05, 4:37pm

I was speaking of between the third and the fifth. Hence the "within that time frame".
Old 2013-07-05, 4:39pm
Lotion handler

Quote:
I was speaking of between the third and the fifth. Hence the "within that time frame".
And I do understand that, so yes Jack could have shipped it any number of days and I don't hold it against him (or UPS) for not shipping it on the holiday. I wanted to clarify this has been going on much longer then just the 3rd to the 5th.
Old 2013-07-05, 4:44pm

Quote:
And I do understand that, so yes Jack could have shipped it any number of days and I don't hold it against him (or UPS) for not shipping it on the holiday. I wanted to clarify this has been going on much longer then just the 3rd to the 5th.
I will carry it to the UPS store tomorrow. You will be able to see their acceptance on the tracking.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Closed Thread