Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-05-11, 7:02am

Default 96 & 90COE GG Glass Frits Officially Arriving at That Frit Girl!!!

96 & 90COE GG Glass Frits Officially Arriving at That Frit Girl!!!

With permission from Gail Joseph and the acquisition of both the licence for sale of her 96COE frit blends as well as her 90COE frit blends, I am proud to announce that GG Glass frit blends (90 & 96COEs) will now be carried at That Frit Girl. I plan to keep the pricing as similar as possible to the original, as well as the increments with the addition of 1/2oz units and BOC samples. All frits will be available in either jars or baggies at your choice.

Gail is offering her recipes for sale for private use only at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- if you prefer to blend your own you can purchase the recipes there - I will carry all ingredients needed for you to do so in my store in the regular Gaffer, Kugler & Reichenbach sections. However, if you just want a bit of a blend and not have to mix it yourself, stop by
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and pick out a few that are ready-made! Who knows - you may even find a few more that you like!!!

I've changed my blends section - broken it into two main categories: 96COE and 90COE to avoid any confusion as to which blend is what COE. Just open the folder that you want and your blends will be listed there as before!

Gail's sections are under construction at the moment as I acquire the necessary ingredients for all of the blends. I've already started mixing the 96COE blends and as I complete a blend I add it to the shop so it is available to you immediately. Be patient with me as I mix all of her gorgeous blends and add them to the store!

It will be exciting watching them trickle in, so keep checking back to
to see what's new!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-05-11, 10:43am

Whoot!!! So glad you picked up the licenses.

Old 2014-05-11, 1:59pm

Thanks Laura! Thak Gail for letting me do so!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-05-11, 3:22pm
Slogan Challenged...

Glad you got these!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-05-11, 4:05pm

Congrats Leslie & Gail!
ginger
Old 2014-05-11, 6:59pm

Thank you! I'll do my best to make Gail proud

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-05-12, 10:33am
Fried Cat

You're my go-to Frit Crack dealer, Leslie!

I got that list of owned colors, I'll send your way as well.
Old 2014-05-12, 11:29am

Are you or do you know where to get any of her 104 blends? I'm running low on "Trails" and so do love it.
Old 2014-05-12, 12:40pm

What a great fit! I'm so glad to hear this!
Old 2014-05-12, 5:56pm

Quote:
Are you or do you know where to get any of her 104 blends? I'm running low on "Trails" and so do love it.
I haven't heard yet, Inky, but if I do I'll let you know!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-05-12, 5:58pm

Thank you guys!!! The 96 blends are trickling in. As soon as I'm stocked with those I'll start work on the 90s. Does anyone have a 96coe blend that they need expedited???

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-05-13, 3:11pm

Talking

YAHOOO more frit!!! What would I do without you!?!?!

karen
Old 2014-05-13, 6:12pm
Moving On

Yay, Leslie!!!

Old 2014-05-13, 6:28pm

Thanks so much Gail!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-05-13, 8:55pm

There are now 21 GG Glass blends in the 96 COE section of the shop with more arriving daily!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-05-24, 10:50am

I was going to keep the original pricing on the GG Glass frit blends, but after careful thought decided to change the prices to bring them more in line with the Iron Mountain Blends line. Instead of ranging from $3-$4 for 1/2 oz the average is now $2.50 with a range up to $4 depending on the cost of ingredients

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-05-24, 10:51am

There are now 55 GG Glass blends available in the shop, 2 with 2 different grind sizes!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-06-15, 1:55am
Naysayer

I'm confused ordering, example Delerious, it says 2.75 an oz, I put it in my cart and it says 5.50, a couple of others did that as well, is it messed up or is it really 5.50?
Old 2014-07-05, 9:03pm

Raven, the 2.75 is for the 1/2 oz. I have the GG Glass listed in 1/2, 1 and 2oz sizes but all of the base increments are 1/2 oz. The average is 1.5-2.00 per 1/2 oz but some are more pricey depending on the cost of the base frits.

Hope that helps!

Leslie

Quote:
I'm confused ordering, example Delerious, it says 2.75 an oz, I put it in my cart and it says 5.50, a couple of others did that as well, is it messed up or is it really 5.50?

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-07-05, 11:30pm
Naysayer

ah ok thank you!