Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2011-08-18, 3:42pm

Default I need photos of beads made with Bullseye pinks

Hi all, I'm doing a feature for the Soda Lime Times on Bullseye pinks and I need your photos. Please don't post them here. Send them to me in an e-mail to diane@sodalimetimes.com

Please include the name of the glass you used, your name and a link that you'd like for me to include with the photo. I'll make sure and credit you and will include a link back to you in the article.

Thanks so much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-08-18, 4:02pm

I'll send you some when I get home. LOVE the BE pinks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Become a fan on Facebook:
Old 2011-08-26, 4:13pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I have some Cherry Blossom beads that I made...

Old 2011-08-26, 4:53pm

Thanks Donna, Got the photos and they are adorable. Just what I was looking for .

Old 2011-08-26, 4:56pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Yay! I went through 3 different coe's before I remembered I had the Bullseye glass. Then the light bulb went on and I was so pleased with how they turned out!

Old 2011-08-28, 7:31pm

Diane,
I will make one with my pinks for you if still needed. Please let me know and I will send you a picture by Tuesday!

Peace
Steph

Old 2011-08-28, 7:34pm

Thanks Steph, Oh yes, I'd love that. I'm moving the Bullseye article to the Nov. issue because the Oct. issue has so much content already. That gives me more time to gather photos of Bullseye pink beads too. Thanks tons. You can send the photo to diane@sodalimetimes.com.

Old 2011-08-28, 7:38pm

Ok I will!!! It might be Wednesday but no later. It will be a dot bead of course, ha ha!!!

Old 2011-08-28, 7:42pm

Nobody makes dot beads that compare to yours. I think instead of a photo you just need to send the bead to me and I'll take the photo for you.

Old 2011-08-30, 5:34am

Ha ha, you're sweet Diane. I'm going to get to it today! I will email it to you tomorrow because I will be leaving for VOLLEYBALL later before kiln is done. Can you sense the excitement in me about vball? Ha ha!!! Yay, it's the season. Talk soon

Old 2011-09-07, 5:15pm

I guess i ought to follow up on here, so glad you received my photo and looking forward to the issue. Heck, i love The Soda Lime Times, just chock full of fun eye candy and fun facts and ideas that others might not know. way to go Diane, its a great venture for you.