Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2016-12-16, 11:48am

Default Holiday Sale, Frantz, HUGE Discounts!!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

While Supply Lasts-No Backorders-No Distributors/Teachers
Please note: Weekly Sales cannot be combined
Sale items subject to change
While supply lasts
Sale Effective December 16 ( 12:01am PT ) to JANUARY 5 ( 11:59pm PT ) 2017

Happy Holidays!
End of Year SALE !!

3 WEEKS
Are you ready for Ridiculously low prices?

FREE UPS Ground Shipping* Everyday!!
On all orders of $125 or more!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Buy and Ship for FREE*

30% OFF The BIG 3
Effetre - CiM - Vetrofond
(Excluding Assortments, Silver Colors, Sheet Glass & Funhouse)

75% OFF Selected Effetre

65% OFF Selected CiM & Vetrofond

15% – 70% OFF! Selected Tools, DVDs, Books

5 ounces for $10
($65 Retail Value)
This offer for 3-weeks only!

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2016-12-16, 1:02pm

Hi Mike,
I have a question. I am a Canadian customer who has been buying from you for 15 years.
Your company often has free shipping for US customers.
I understand that shipping to Canada is more expensive but I think it would be much appreciated if you offered us a shipping discount equal to what a US customer would receive when you have free shipping offered.
Any ideas?

Back in my day, we had nine planets.
Old 2016-12-17, 2:03pm

Default Free shipping?

Quote:
Hi Mike,
I have a question. I am a Canadian customer who has been buying from you for 15 years.
Your company often has free shipping for US customers.
I understand that shipping to Canada is more expensive but I think it would be much appreciated if you offered us a shipping discount equal to what a US customer would receive when you have free shipping offered.
Any ideas?
I know better than to make any policy changes on the weekend and all by myself.

We had a great meeting with Fed X this week and new options in regards to shipping will soon appear.

As far as FREE SHIPPING to Canada, this will be a brought up at our Monday office meeting.

Have a great weekend.

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2016-12-17, 7:10pm

Thanks Mike! I don't expect free shipping, just an equal break.
Fedex wouldn't be much good at this end. They charge the Canadian buyers hefty brokerage fees.
Happy Holidays!

Back in my day, we had nine planets.
Old 2017-01-05, 9:12pm
MacGalver

Mike, I had my cart filled and was ready to check out, when I went in today to finalize, the prices had all increased back to non-sale prices. I thought you were honoring those prices until midnight tonight? I want to place an order, but I don't want to pay non-sale prices. Will you honor your sale prices? Thanks, I was planning to order quite a bit tonight.

p.s. filled the cart, figured the difference of sale versus non sale prices and dropped an email. In order to complete the sale tonight, I would have had to authorize $100 extra on my card and I'm just not comfortable doing that. Hope you guys will honor the sale prices. Thanks!

Last edited by Frit Diva; 2017-01-05 at 11:27pm.
Old 2017-01-06, 11:43am
MacGalver

UPDATE: Got an email from McKenzie this morning and all is well. She explained that when a sale ends, their system is set to repopulate the new prices at midnight, but something about their website server begins the price changes immediately (and they haven't gotten it figured out yet why it happens). So, the day after a sale, they automatically pull all the previous day sales and recalculate them. I would have gotten the sales prices anyway, but the system might have run an authorization for the non-sale price total on my card. Anyway, all is well and everything I wanted is in stock. Yeah!!!!!!

Old 2017-01-06, 6:45pm
Slogan Challenged...

Yay! Happy that worked out for you, thanks for the update.

Looks like they are sold out of EDP, though. Yikes!

Facebook:

Etsy: