No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2012-03-25, 12:13pm
just another tool fool...

Default Bead Fest Spring-Philadelphia, 4/13-4/15

Who all is planning to attend Bead Fest Spring? I'll be there teaching 5 wire classes. I'll also have a booth with kits, wire, tools and jewelry, if I can get a staffing issue on Friday the 13th worked out. I'm teaching the whole day, so need a local and trustworthy soul to cover the booth.

edited to add: Local soul found, thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click banner for my Etsy:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by whimzicalities; 2012-03-28 at 5:23am. Reason: It's all in the details
Old 2012-03-31, 5:51pm
Triumphantly Knit!

I'll be attending. No lampwork due to the fire marshall so I don't know if I'll take any classes.

There were some really cool looking classes offered last year so I just may go for it this year if I can stop buying glass.

I'll look forward to meeting more people from le, I met really really nice people last year.

I'm glad you found a good soul to help out; I'm too far and my health is too iffy for me to commit to an all day thing,same problem I have with signing up for a class, although beadfest does honour dr's notes. After losing all my money I paid for Glass Stock East last year, I'm a little hesitant to sign up for anything although in the past I've always gotten a refund or a credit.

I plan on being there, though,, and if I see you and you need a break I'll offer.

namaste
Rowyn

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky"

"Be kind whenever possible.It is always possible
Old 2012-03-31, 8:25pm
Hobby Junkie

Glad you found someone! I wasn't planning on going, but it is close enough that I could have popped over for the day and covered for you. Let me know if your help falls through and you need someone.

Old 2012-04-05, 5:32am
just another tool fool...

It'll be great to see you ladies if you make it to the show. I'll be in booth 730. There is a free pass for the weekend on my Facebook fan page, if anyone would like to come. Just print it and fill it out.

Here's a link:
Free pass to Bead Fest Spring

Click banner for my Etsy:

Last edited by whimzicalities; 2012-04-05 at 5:46am.
Old 2012-04-13, 11:18am

I'm coming on Sunday to shop.

Thanks for the link to a free pass ... now I have $10 more to spend on goodies!!

Maybe I'll get to meet you while I'm there. Have fun!!