Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-06-28, 4:57pm
Glass Hive Kiln Tech.

Default Wale Makes Reading Adds Fun in the Flow

I just got the marble issue of the Flow. I got to the middle of the magazine and on pg 13 there is the most creative add I have seen in a long time.

The Tom the Glass Artist in Crisis is just perfectly done. I wonder what he will need next? I just love the comic book format.

Chris C.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
that has you written all over it
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. I am guessing you had a big part in the development of the idea.

Just wonderful to gain new information in an entertaining way. Thanks for making it fun, even on the business side.

I am glad to see Wale is using your creative side to its fullest. Hope you get some torch time too
If I was working boro right now I'd go grab some Momka's Carmen Red and run with it!

Thanks for the pick me up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau
Old 2008-06-29, 10:21am

Quote:
I just got the marble issue of the Flow. I got to the middle of the magazine and on pg 13 there is the most creative add I have seen in a long time.

The Tom the Glass Artist in Crisis is just perfectly done. I wonder what he will need next? I just love the comic book format.

Chris C.
that has you written all over it
. I am guessing you had a big part in the development of the idea.

Just wonderful to gain new information in an entertaining way. Thanks for making it fun, even on the business side.

I am glad to see Wale is using your creative side to its fullest. Hope you get some torch time too
If I was working boro right now I'd go grab some Momka's Carmen Red and run with it!

Thanks for the pick me up
The ad in the Flow was definitely something I wanted to do. I really just think that every ad is so dang boring. If we are going to put something in there that is a full page, why not do something fun.

Glad you enjoyed it, and you know that if I did it, it would have to be a comic book kind of theme. Just a big geek at heart. Always have been.

Can't wait to see you in August, and you should know that Stacey and I have had you in our thoughts alot lately. Wishing the best for you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-always a sale and new items to check out!
East coast supplier of colored glass rod in 104 and 33, tools, torches, gloves, and everything else a flameworker needs
Where LE users receive 15% off glass, and 10% on everything else, every day all year long!
Old 2008-06-29, 11:14am
Glass Hive Kiln Tech.

Thanks for the good thoughts. Me and dog are doing very well now.

That was the one add I actually stopped to read the whole thing, not just scan the pics and flip the page. Of course there is a geek in me too
Sure is nice to know your getting to have some old fashioned fun at work!

Looking forward to seeing both of you. I can't seem to locate your # and would love to chat. You give big hugs all around for me. :LOVE:

Henry David Thoreau
Old 2008-06-29, 1:31pm
boro color bender

Quote:
Of course there is a geek in me too
Really now... what's his name?

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2008-06-29, 1:41pm
Glass Hive Kiln Tech.

Quote:
Really now... what's his name?
A
shucks, I wouldn't kiss and tell

Henry David Thoreau