Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-03-28, 4:12pm
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissmyglassjackie View Post
I am looking for a teacher or three for the week of june 19,2010 in Madison Wisc.for a conference of retailers of art glass supplies.one or two day classes. I would particularly like to find an electroforming teacher as well as some lampwork teachers. Please contact me at kmgjackie@aol.com. I am sure there are great teachers not too far from there, and I am getting short on time so please let me know any and all you know. thanks you so much!
I would try the back yard and maybe ask in an new thread. It might get more traffic. Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-03-31, 6:16pm
Anyone need some spacers?

Sandra's is next April 24th at 11

Old 2010-04-01, 8:28pm

I can't go . I am walking in the Strides Against Breast Cancer. Anyone want to donate to my walk?

Old 2010-04-06, 8:32am
Fire n Sand Glass Art

The May meet is at my place. Going with Sat. May 1st. The next weekend we'll be in Florida helping the kids move into their new house. The cabin retreat is the weekend after that.

Plan on spending the afternoon in Saugatuck checking out the shops, galleries, and doing lunch there. We had a blast last year and many want to do this again. If the weather is too crappy we'll stay here and fire up my torches instead. May 1sy, 11 am, address in RAOGK.

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-04-07, 2:52am
the Evil One

Sounds GREAT Karen! It was really fun last year.

Old 2010-04-08, 2:48pm

That sounds like fun! I love Saugatuck !!

Old 2010-04-08, 2:49pm

Let's start earlier....... when the shops open

Old 2010-04-09, 5:16am
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Rosemary, we can start at 10, most of the shops are open by then.

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-04-09, 8:30am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmelinn View Post
Let's start earlier....... when the shops open
It would depend on how far some people are driving. If we have some people coming from across state, it might be hard for them to get there that early.

Old 2010-04-09, 9:03am
Superkitty

Karen, Saugatuck sounds like a great plan!

Sandra, I probably won't be able to make it this time. I think that is the same date as the Elton John concert I'm going to.
Old 2010-04-12, 4:00pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameyLynn View Post
It would depend on how far some people are driving. If we have some people coming from across state, it might be hard for them to get there that early.
You're right Jamey,

The early ones could always go on ahead and the rest of us meet up with them later...at the wine shop, lol.

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-04-12, 5:47pm
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmelinn View Post
I can't go . I am walking in the Strides Against Breast Cancer. Anyone want to donate to my walk?
remind me this weekend, and I can give you some!

Old 2010-04-12, 5:49pm
Eight Miles Wide

1st page updated!

Old 2010-04-13, 1:35pm

Elton John will be in GR on April 24th. Is that where you are going to see him Deb?

Old 2010-04-13, 2:04pm
Superkitty

Yep. Hubby said he wasn't interested, so my son said he'd go with me. We're going to visit my other son while we are down there. Should be a fun time!
Old 2010-04-18, 7:05am

Edited. I just saw Sandys post on the other thread so I wont be coming. Thanks for the heads up Sandy I am glad everyone had a good show. Maybe I will catch the May meeting if it is ok that I bring Owen. Let me know.

Thanks
Caroline

PS Robin are you coming I have a few things for you. I hope you are feeling better.

Last edited by carolinesbeads; 2010-04-19 at 12:00pm.
Old 2010-04-18, 8:47am
Enjoying Life!

I can't go on Sat, I have a family party to go to. I'll miss everyone!

~ SRA #T62
Old 2010-04-19, 1:57pm
Eight Miles Wide

Just a bump for this Saturday.

Old 2010-04-19, 4:31pm
Button Queen

I plan on being there...!!! Besides food, is there anything we're supposed to bring...???
Old 2010-04-19, 5:28pm
Your Royal Fritness

I'm going... I'll bring fruit if it looks good

Old 2010-04-19, 6:26pm
I have beady eyes

I'm going - anyone need a ride/rider from the BC area?
Old 2010-04-19, 8:07pm

I am going and would be happy to ride or drive.

Old 2010-04-19, 8:29pm

This Sat. I will bring tortilla chips and guacomole and can't wait to get to come to a meeting. It has been forever.
Karen M

karenmeyer.etsy.com
Old 2010-04-20, 7:03am

I'm planning to come (my first meeting ). I'll be driving from Bloomfield Hills, if anyone wants a ride or is along the way let me know.

Don't know what I'll be bringing. I've got class in Toledo until 9:30 pm Friday, so whatever I can pickup on my way home. Any suggestions?

Can't wait to meet everyone!
Old 2010-04-20, 10:00am
Eight Miles Wide

I don't think I am going to make it. I have something going on every single weekend from April through the end of May, and I am just burned out. The need to stay home and just putz around the house is great.

Have a good meeting!

Old 2010-04-20, 11:16am
Burn baby burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristabman View Post
I'm going - anyone need a ride/rider from the BC area?
I'm going. I'll be happy to meet the BC group and carpool. Just let me know when and where.

Mel, it won't be the same without you!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Last edited by Matrix; 2010-04-20 at 11:31am.
Old 2010-04-20, 11:55am
Superkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhousedc View Post
I'm planning to come (my first meeting ). I'll be driving from Bloomfield Hills, if anyone wants a ride or is along the way let me know.

Don't know what I'll be bringing. I've got class in Toledo until 9:30 pm Friday, so whatever I can pickup on my way home. Any suggestions?

Can't wait to meet everyone!
I can't make it this time.

Sorry, I won't be able to meet you this time, Dana. It is kind of a potluck. Generally, any types of dips, desserts, salads, cheese and crackers, soup, etc. are fine. Chocolate is always good! We are not a picky group when it comes to food!
Old 2010-04-20, 1:45pm

Does anyone have a bead roller by Donna Felkner?

http://cgbeads.com/beads_multiple.html

They seem to be all the rage and I'd love to see some in person before ordering any. So, I thought if someone going to the gathering had some, they might bring them along so I could look at them.

Thanks!
Old 2010-04-20, 2:16pm
Eight Miles Wide

several people have it, Dana. I'm someone can bring theirs.

Old 2010-04-20, 5:34pm

Sandra has one of these rollers you can try at the meeting.

Laurie & Christa, I can meet you in the Micheal's parking lot at 10:30 will that work for the both of you?