Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2013-03-29, 7:35pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default New $7 Tutorial - Helios Gaia DH Glass

New lampwork eBook Tutorial, by special request, our first Double Helix Glassworks tutorial featuring Helios & Gaia. This ebook is delivered via email and you can grab your copy on Artfire at this link here: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/6438490

Happy torching =~) Daniel & Jenelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-01, 9:31am
MacGalver

Very pretty!

Hey, Jennelle, you should update your listing in the "tutorials for sale" thread... somebody was looking for the Buddha bead the other day and the links in the thread are not current.... (we managed to point them in the right direction anyway...)

Jo

Old 2013-04-01, 10:12am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thanks so much Jo, hadn't realized, will fix that up j

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-01, 10:17am
Senior Member | Jenelle

hmmm Jo, I logged in to edit my Glass Buddha Tut links, but the links are correct. They lead to our online stores where our tutorials are sold. Is that too confusing? Maybe I need to list a direct link to the tut, but those change sometimes, so I thought a link to the shop would be sufficient, what do you think? http://www.lampworketc.com/ppc/showp...hp?product=992

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-01, 1:41pm
MacGalver

Actually, I didn't even think of looking in the LE classified ads ( shame on me!) I was talking about the "tutorials for sale" thread at the top of the tuts section, here:

http://lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99600

If they are out of date I think you need to ask Hayley to update the thread....

Jo

Old 2013-04-01, 1:42pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Oh my goodness- I didn't even realize there was a great thread like that! Thanks so much Jo- makes more sense now hehe j

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-03, 12:53am

I love your tutorials Jenelle, I bought 4 2 days ago!
Old 2013-04-03, 6:17am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thanks so much Karen!

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-03, 5:00pm
Bead me up, Scotty.

I love them too! I think I have them all and they are very well done and great prices! Can't wait to try the newest one! Thanks, Jenelle and Daniel.
Cathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrina310 View Post
I love your tutorials Jenelle, I bought 4 2 days ago!
Old 2013-04-04, 4:19pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thanks so much Cathy! ;~)

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-05, 1:52pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Just ordered my copy.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2013-04-05, 3:29pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillie View Post
Just ordered my copy.
Thanks Tillie, just sent

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-05, 3:57pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

WooHoo! Got it!

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2013-04-05, 4:23pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-17, 7:19am

Hi, Jenelle, I purchased my copy yesterday but still waiting for the download - hope to get it soon. Can't wait to try it!
Thanks,
Shirley
Old 2013-04-17, 9:55am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelyn1 View Post
Hi, Jenelle, I purchased my copy yesterday but still waiting for the download - hope to get it soon. Can't wait to try it!
Thanks,
Shirley
Sent, happy glass melting! ;~)

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-04-17, 10:08am

Smile

Got it! Thanks so much - off to try it out!!
Thanks,
Shirley
Old 2014-01-02, 3:28pm
Lovin' that glass...

Just bought two tutorials - the Helios Gaia Lentil e-book AND the Kalypso Feathers Button ebook ....... *HOWEVER* this thread started March 29, 2013 with a heading of $7 Tutorial. Well, folks - that just isn't true. They are now $10 each. Just letting ya know. I'm disappointed in the change, however I purchased them anyway.

Old 2014-01-02, 4:32pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thanks so much, yep our prices raised. I see you got your comment discount and also 20% off. Enjoy

|
|
|
|

Old 2014-01-02, 11:24pm

$10 for a tutorial is cheap!!! At least most can afford that price..and they are great tutorials.

Old 2014-01-03, 11:00am
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabetteC View Post
Just bought two tutorials - the Helios Gaia Lentil e-book AND the Kalypso Feathers Button ebook ....... *HOWEVER* this thread started March 29, 2013 with a heading of $7 Tutorial. Well, folks - that just isn't true. They are now $10 each. Just letting ya know. I'm disappointed in the change, however I purchased them anyway.
Looks like you got them for that price anyway, so why would you feel the need to complain about prices going up almost a year later?
Old 2014-01-03, 12:57pm
Fried Cat

Introductory tutorial prices are almost always temporary. It could be $21 a year later and still be acceptable IMO since it's a routine practice to offer a first buyers discount.
Old 2014-01-03, 5:01pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Thanks for a very reasonable tutorial price plus great discount, Jenelle!
Just got me two of your tutorials.
Happy New Year

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2014-01-04, 10:54am
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

+Hi Janelle. Just found you and your tuts!!! WOW.......Since I sold most of my silver glass a few years ago, I will start with the gorgeous plum since I have plenty of that one!

Your work is beautiful. I don't know anything about a discount, but this is a great price for me. Thanks. I am turning on the concentrator and the kiln right now!!!!
Old 2014-01-05, 8:54am
What was I thinking?

Janelle—Your tutorials are such a bargain! I've learned so much from them. Thank you!!