Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-02-20, 7:15pm

Default Bronwen Heilman-OKC-March 27th and 28th

March 2010
Saturday March 27th & Sunday March 28th

Spring Workshop with Bronwen Heilman
Painting with Glass (the non-traditional way)

Learn the non-traditional glass painting techniques that Bronwen Heilman has developed for beadmakers.

We have a couple of openings for Bronwen's class in OKC the weekend of the 27th right now the cost is about 450. The more students we have the price goes down.

We're a group of beadmakers from Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas who get together a few times a year to talk about BEADS! We also arrange for awesome teachers to come to Oklahoma to teach classes check out our web site www.bead-buddies.org
We are not profit group that gets together for fun.
PM me if you have any questions!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-02-21, 5:43pm

Darn it, this is the second one I have to pass by on.....maybe the third one will be a charm!!!

maryc
Old 2010-02-21, 8:33pm

Darn it. One of these days you will make it.

Old 2010-03-02, 7:49am

I am so excited that Bronwen is coming to Oklahoma. This class is going to be awesome!

Christie

Old 2010-03-11, 1:19pm

Sounds like a great class!!!

Old 2010-03-12, 12:12pm
Present tense

Has anyone else been working on their "homework"?

I think my drawings are usually pretty lousy, so I've kind of been dreading it and putting it off. But me and the sketchbook are going to have to get to know each other much better in the next couple of weeks though.

|
|

- non-glassy de-stash (shoes, books, yarn, Coach)
Old 2010-03-13, 8:46am

Thumbs up More info on Bronwen's class

Painting with Vitreous Glass Enamels
(the non-traditional way)
With Bronwen Heilman
March 27 & 28, 2010

Day one is painting.
Day two is finishing up with painting and then torch work.

Her focus will be to introduce the students to the wonderful world of “Non Traditional” glass painting on beads.

The classes combine demonstration and hands-on practice.

The class cost does include all of the enamels used in the class, as well as other perishable materials. Enameling tools will be supplied (by Bronwen) for student use in the classroom. Also, she will sell enamel starter kits and enameling tool kits after the class.

These classes are designed for the intermediate bead maker. Her goal for the class is to help you learn new techniques using new mediums that will enhance your own style of bead making.

For more information please contact tjulich@valornet.com.

Old 2010-03-22, 12:05pm
Present tense

I met Bronwen at BeadFest in Santa Fe last week and got to see her beads in person. They are awesome! This is going to be a fantastic class!

I lamented my lack of drawing ability, and she said to just draw stick figures. That may be what it comes down to.

|
|

- non-glassy de-stash (shoes, books, yarn, Coach)
Old 2010-03-30, 7:46am

This was one of the best classes ever! I learned so much. So, if you have a chance to take Bronwen's class (ANY class she teaches) TAKE IT!

She is warm and funny and sharing and the class was a blast.
Tina