Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-01-12, 9:53am
In spite of it all!

I do hope you can come to the desert to play Jodie. It will be a blast having all the birthday peeps in one place! Together my BF and I are nearly 102! I am older then he is by nearly 5 years. He says I look younger then his age... lol... Just gotta love a truly horny man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-01-12, 11:04am
She's Back & Burnin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetchikanSculptor View Post
Just gotta love a truly horny man!
oh my...

Sara

Old 2009-01-12, 11:12am
In spite of it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midniteburner View Post
oh my...

Sara
Hey, after 13 years of a crappy marriage and only enough sex that can be counted on one hand...... well... what can I say? Maybe I should post this thread in the bathroom now....

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

Old 2009-01-12, 6:17pm
She's Back & Burnin'

Quote:
Hey, after 13 years of a crappy marriage and only enough sex that can be counted on one hand...... well... what can I say? Maybe I should post this thread in the bathroom now....
This could be the subject of your next tutorial. You could name it "How To Get Back On The Horse"

Lots of prepublication sales here!

Sara

Old 2009-01-12, 6:36pm

Is anyone from Minnesota planning to go? it sounds like so much fun!!!

Old 2009-01-12, 6:40pm
In spite of it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midniteburner View Post
This could be the subject of your next tutorial. You could name it "How To Get Back On The Horse"

Lots of prepublication sales here!

Sara
LOL... Like this?

Old 2009-01-12, 6:54pm
She's Back & Burnin'

Now don't you look cute

Sara

Old 2009-01-12, 6:56pm
In spite of it all!

No... but that is another story too.

Old 2009-01-12, 7:11pm
He can do the origami

Dear Everyone,
Unforeseen circumstances are going to prevent me from going to CRAM or participating in organizing it. I am so very disappointed. Ruth and I have talked on the phone and it is just not feasible at the moment.

Our dear Ruthie has a huge job ahead of her trying to make this work for everyone. She has an event planned that will take a lot of planning and prep work to make sure it all happens smoothly. I am hoping someone else will step in and help her get this off the ground.

I am sorry I will be missing some wonderful glass peeps and a great time. If there is anyway possible I will still try and attend. I hope everyone has a great time!

Hugs to you Ruthie my dear friend! I'll still bug you on the phone even though I can't help plan this out anymore.

Otter
Old 2009-01-12, 8:19pm
In spite of it all!

Otter.... you are such a dear heart.. I JUST LOVE YA!!! I hope that you will be able to come to the high desert to play in June. Either way, you will be thought of the entire time!

I want so much for everyone to enjoy this time of glass fun and really REALLY want everyone that is planning to come to enjoy it and be able to enjoy each others company. So much has gotten put into the works for this but I am just one person (duh.. lol) and need to have a partner in this. so, if anyone is able and willing I would love to get an email from you and we can discuss it.

Old 2009-01-12, 9:34pm

Quote:
I do hope you can come to the desert to play Jodie. It will be a blast having all the birthday peeps in one place! Together my BF and I are nearly 102! I am older then he is by nearly 5 years. He says I look younger then his age... lol... Just gotta love a truly horny man!
What I mean't was my birthday is the 6th of July his is the 9th of July see.. 69 As far as adding ages though. We are 82, I think. Doing this all alone sounds like a gigantic task!!!
Old 2009-01-12, 9:41pm
In spite of it all!

lol... opps... my bad. Having birthdays together sounds fun! I think I will be ok with this project. I have one offer that was made a while ago... hope she still feels like helping. That would be so cool!

Old 2009-01-12, 9:47pm
Superkitty

Quote:
LOL... Like this?

Yipee-ki-ay!
Old 2009-01-12, 9:53pm
In spite of it all!

Deb! But I heard it was Yippee I KY!?!?

Old 2009-01-12, 9:56pm
Superkitty

ROTFLMAO!

Last edited by Deb; 2009-01-12 at 9:59pm.
Old 2009-01-13, 7:35am
Innovative Tools

Talking Cram It 09

Hi Ruth,
Always good to hear from you and thanks for the invite.I am going
to use a distributor that i have in Portland(Jenny Newtson/with Firebrand
Brand Beads) to represent RetroGlassTools.I wish everyone a great time
and wishing i could go.
SeeYa
Jerry/RetroGlassTools

Retro Glass tools
Old 2009-01-13, 8:22am
In spite of it all!

Jerry... that will be great! Jenny is a terrific gal (as you know) and will do you proud I just know it. Will you have her demo all the retro glass tools? I LOVE your siggy line photo!

Old 2009-01-13, 11:08am
He can do the origami

I would like to thank the people that have PM'd me to make sure I am o.k. You are all sweet and thank you for caring. I want to re-assure everyone that everything is fine. There are just too many things to deal with and unavoidable commitments that it is at the point I cannot effectively help Ruth.

However poor Ruth needs helps so please someone jump on in there. ..... well... we all know Ruth needs help but I mean she needs help with getting this event planned and going for all the glassy peeps.

Thanks again!
Old 2009-01-13, 11:33am
In spite of it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter's Flame View Post
I well... we all know Ruth needs help
BRAT!!!!

Old 2009-01-14, 10:55am
In spite of it all!

I am getting a list together to post about who the surprise teacher will be as well as sponsors and vendors. This is taking a lot of time and I hope you all can trust that I am moving forward on it.

Old 2009-01-14, 8:12pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

I'm excited! Spinning wheels and plotting with Ruth...good times!

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2009-01-15, 11:22am
Martyrs don't bitch.

So who else is coming? Let's get some attendee chatter going.

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2009-01-15, 12:17pm

Teague I will probably be there, just waiting for more details...

Old 2009-01-15, 12:50pm
In spite of it all!

We are getting all the vendors lined up this and next week. Camping will be available on the mini ranch with limited utilities. No showers (yet) sadly. There is the plans for that for future events and maybe a cabin or two in the works. We are getting a great list going so far for turn out. So I really would not wait to long to get your name and deposit placed. Remember this is limited to 25 guest/camper slots. If you have a self contained camper or tent that would be best for this time and weekend if you want to stay at the mini ranch. There is of course the motels/hotels 15 minutes away and lunches will be provided. It is suggested that you bring some food and your beverages of choice.

Kimberly Affleck is talking with me about doing a one evening thing... if so.. YOU DON'T want to miss it!

OK, more info as will be posted and a new thread with all the info started as we get it all nailed down. It will of course be lots of fun, relaxed and NOT in a heart pounding structured thing. Why else call it camp run a muck?

Old 2009-01-15, 3:34pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

Sweet! I think it will be fun Maggie, you won't regret it!

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2009-01-15, 3:45pm
Your Royal Fritness

I really wish I was closer I would help you plan it! It would be a blast

Old 2009-01-15, 5:59pm

Gosh Ruth we were all coming just for you... throw Kim in the mix and it's a no brainer. Looking forward to coming I will keep stalking this thread. Oh if you need to sweeten the pot for the teachers. I could bring my massage table...( yes, I am trained and licensed)
Jodie
Old 2009-01-15, 6:17pm
In spite of it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasswhimz View Post
Gosh Ruth we were all coming just for you... throw Kim in the mix and it's a no brainer. Looking forward to coming I will keep stalking this thread. Oh if you need to sweeten the pot for the teachers. I could bring my massage table...( yes, I am trained and licensed)
Jodie

Awwwweeee Jodie! You are a total doll! Yur makin me blush!

It would be great if you brought your table! How much do you charge for your massage services? Do you do feet and hands too? or is that an ewwwwe?

Old 2009-01-15, 9:43pm

$50 an hour hands and feet are ok but I draw the line at hairy backs. Just kidding I do those too. Depending on the car we drive the table might actually be an option.
Old 2009-01-15, 10:12pm
In spite of it all!

I would so love a foot massage. I know I will need it! Bet some of the teachers would like that too.