Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-04-09, 3:12pm
Connie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda's Art Glass View Post
I'll be there. Guess what I'll be bringing to munch on.

Glenda
Oh, yum............. I found one in my purse yesterday, a little dried out- but I ate it anyway!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-04-09, 5:17pm

Connie, you are so funny. I think I ate as much of your fudge as you did the caramels.
I'm not going to look very good as a goodyear blimp so I guess I had better keep away from the candy next time. Can't wait to see you in the fall.

Glenda
Old 2009-04-09, 8:11pm
Flamin' Redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
We were actually planning a trip back down there, so we're coming the same weekend as the fall event. I'm on the waiting list, so I may not be there for the whole thing, but if it's okay I'll stop by for a few minutes.

You got it. My second book will be done by then too. May have one more thing, but I'm keeping that on the down-low until I see how things work out...
There's already a waiting list???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#T48
Old 2009-04-10, 9:06am

yup - there is already a waiting list. All spaces were spoken for very, very quickly. If you didn't get a space and you want to be on the waiting list, just let me know.

Those of you who are in town for other stuff are always more than welcome to stop by and visit.

Marjorie
Old 2009-04-10, 9:07am

Chad - I tried to order the first book and the payment wouldn't go through. I'm going to try it again later in the day or sometime over the weekend. I have been hearing great things about it and can't wait to get my own copy.

M.
Old 2009-04-10, 10:03am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjjjj View Post
Chad - I tried to order the first book and the payment wouldn't go through. I'm going to try it again later in the day or sometime over the weekend. I have been hearing great things about it and can't wait to get my own copy.

M.
If it doesn't go through, let me know and I'll just send you my PayPal address and you can order it directly...

Old 2009-04-11, 9:09pm
Senior Moment

Fire on the Mountain was fantastic and I can't wait until this fall!

It was so fun meeting everyone!

Char, you will be there!!!! Yipee!!! I'm so excited. Can't wait to see you!

Old 2009-04-12, 7:42am
Looking for my waistline

Yes, I'll be there if my payment makes it to Marjorie in time! I'd love the chance to hang around with you some more!!! This is going to be so much fun!!!
Old 2009-04-13, 11:17am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda's Art Glass View Post
Connie, you are so funny. I think I ate as much of your fudge as you did the caramels.
I'm not going to look very good as a goodyear blimp so I guess I had better keep away from the candy next time. Can't wait to see you in the fall.

Glenda
Remember our Hot Time/Fire on the Mountain motto, "You'll leave here a bigger beadmaker!"

Old 2009-04-13, 2:06pm

Terry, You the bomb girl!!!!! I just can't stop laughing. Maybe I'll bring an extra bowl just for you next time so you can eat it all to make sure you keep the motto going. I tell you I am addicted to anything that is sweet (that's what I tell my husband all the time) but he only believes me half the time. BTW--has Southern Living been there yet? When will it make the magazine? I can't wait to see it.

See you at Hot Times
Glenda
Old 2009-04-13, 2:25pm
DSDWC

I snuck home a Handful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clognmom View Post
Oh, yum............. I found one in my purse yesterday, a little dried out- but I ate it anyway!!

Old 2009-04-14, 6:33am

Oh, PLEASE DON'T do that, Glenda! Those stools can only hold so much and I think I was pushing my luck by the end of the weekend! (Maybe just half a bowl, 'k?)

The SL photographer came about a week ago and spent the whole day here but I'm still waiting to hear from the editor about the actual interview. I have no idea what issue the story will be in but I'm pretty sure you'll get word about it!

Old 2009-04-19, 3:02pm
Run Free Sweet Boy

I will be there in the fall. I cant wait. I am from asheville And miss it terribly. Gary is a sweetheart. I am looking forward to going to all my old haunts, and introducing my husband to where I want to go when he gets to retire.

Candice

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."
Old 2009-04-20, 6:49am
ManBearPig

Crossing my fingers that someone (or more than one) drops out for the fall...

Old 2009-04-21, 5:48am
She's Back & Burnin'

Me too Cosmo!!! Sitting on the waiting list...

Sara

Old 2009-04-21, 7:20am
Flamin' Redhead

Waiting....

#T48
Old 2009-04-22, 5:48pm
Catchen' the Sun

Hey Angie, I can't wait. I keep hearing how much fun it is. So any tips for a newbie.

SRA # K36 Catchen' the Sun Glass Art

Old 2009-04-22, 5:59pm
Flamin' Redhead

Take a small notebook.

#T48
Old 2009-04-22, 6:15pm
Cheerfully Profane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
Crossing my fingers that someone (or more than one) drops out for the fall...
Dude, it wouldn't be the same without you!
Old 2009-04-23, 5:37am
Catchen' the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Lady View Post
Take a small notebook.
I will.

SRA # K36 Catchen' the Sun Glass Art