Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2013-04-03, 8:34am

Talking So Cal FLame Surfers BOC Flame Date

So Cal Flame Surfers are having a Flame Date to make beads for Beads of Courage on Sat. April 13th. We will be at the Mandrel's new location.
25101 S. Normandie Ave. Harbor City Ca. 90710
Hours will be from 11:00- 3:00 Come join us and have a good time. Beads +Food +Games +Prizes. Be sure to bring your Glasses and favorite tools. We have everything else needed to make lots of beads and have fun.Do you have
questions? Contact- Wendy Leys at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or post here
Thanks for all of you who support Beads of Courage
Old 2013-04-08, 10:24am

Red face

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hi So Cal Beaders...Are You Coming?
SAT. 4/13 11:00 - 3:00 at
The Mandrel
Making beads for Beads Of Courage
949-5521413
Old 2013-04-08, 11:52am
Uh Oh....

I'll be there!!! Anyone else?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-04-08, 2:18pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Dee, Judy Carlson and I had another on my list but don't remember who it was... plus me!

I'll be coming straight from my RockitBody pilates, so you'll get to see me in all my sweaty glory! =p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-04-09, 9:53pm
Uh Oh....

Yeah!! Can't wait!! Need to pick up some supplies.

Old 2013-04-09, 9:56pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Stacey Peterson and Dave Holton might be be there too. Oh, also my purple friend Shari.

Old 2013-04-10, 1:01am

I hope you all have a wonderful time. I look forward to the day when I can actually make a bead that would be useful by someone, soon I hope. I would just be in the way at this shindig but I will keep good thoughts and pray that you all have a productive day!
Old 2013-04-10, 8:18am
"Sinners have soul too"

Don't be silly Shari, you wouldn't be in the way. Just come! =)

Old 2013-04-10, 12:31pm
Uh Oh....

Shari - Please come, you don't have to torch and I'm sure you won't be in the way. The more the merrier. Plus we need helpers too.

Old 2013-04-13, 9:07am

I'm coming too Donna. Should be a fun day-just need to pack my tools and I'm out 'o here!

Inspired by Nature, Captured in Glass
Etsy store-not open at this time
Old 2013-04-13, 4:17pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Wooo hooo, that was fun and very unstressful! Thanks for coming and supporting BOC!