Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-05-21, 7:09pm
On the flippity flop

#1 says she is never moving again after 4 states in five years.

Jayne: "I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me. Or if there's a woman. Or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly when I'm gettin' paid." -- Serenity
Old 2008-05-21, 7:33pm
thinking4myself

Great pics, Marilyn!

P.S. Ms. Flippity Flopper, maybe #1 would like to just settle on one state, hmmmm, maybe Illinois? somewhere close to St. Louis??
Old 2008-05-21, 7:44pm
Smooches!

Yeah, one state - Illinois - close to St. Louis!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cocktail napkins available at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!

Old 2008-05-21, 8:49pm
Meow.

I've been saying all of STL should move to Illinois...but I'm thinking more like Chicago-area. Then Jeanette could move to STL and all we have to do is move STL here.

Go on. Click it!

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2008-05-22, 5:23am
Smooches!

I think everybody who hasn't unpacked their cars needs to get it done!

Old 2008-05-22, 5:24am
Julie Nordine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kate View Post
I think everyone who hasn't unpacked their cars just needs to head back to Alhonna.

..........................FINGERPRINTS ARE OVERRATED!
What have you done today to make yourself proud?
keep it positive...practice patience...believe in yourself...learn from your mistakes...be there for others
Old 2008-05-22, 5:27am
Smooches!

Now there's an idea! Hey I have extra beds at my house if you & the flippity flopper decide to head back down here! We even have Amtrack close by, I'd come & pick you guys up!

Come 'on down (in my best Price is Right voice).

Miss Kate

Old 2008-05-22, 7:38am
Meow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kate View Post
Three cheers for Jim! Our car was unpacked and I think all I carried in was my purse. Didn't even ask him to

Now the bags being unpacked, that's another story. But my torch is hooked back up and all of my glass is put away. Just the tools and clothes left to deal with! It's a miracle for me.

Go on. Click it!

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2008-05-22, 7:38am
Meow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreditRiverArtGlass View Post
I think everyone who hasn't unpacked their cars just needs to head back to Alhonna.
Hmmm -- I might just have to REpack the car now.

Go on. Click it!

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2008-05-22, 10:32am
Julie Nordine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgslampwork View Post
Hmmm -- I might just have to REpack the car now.
Yeah, LOL, bet you're not so happy w/ Jim's efficiency now, are you???

COUPON ALERT... (if I could make it blink, I would! LOL!)
Great coupon online for 25% off your entire full price purchase @ Michaels...
http://www.michaels.com/whatsnew/coupon.html
just picked up a ton of embroydery floss for kumihimo...

keep it positive...practice patience...believe in yourself...learn from your mistakes...be there for others
Old 2008-05-22, 1:25pm
Is it May yet?

Who was it that had the Snyder's Hot Buffalo Wing pretzel pieces? I just went to the store to get some and they are on sale!! but...there was only one bag left. I gotta go check the other Price Chopper any ways, gotta find a David Cook Champion T-shirt!!!

For some, confusion is not a state of mind, but a way of life
Old 2008-05-22, 9:15pm
Metallic Flame Studios

the kumi disks are also at Michael's... near the kids craft kits, has plastic lacing in with it in a package for about $4 each, so with or without a coupon those would be good to stock up on for teaching others kumi.....

I'm almost afraid to unpack my tool bag though.... it was open in an unlocked room all weekend and I just realized that I didnt' check it yet for items!

What hurts is that I even am/have to think that!!!!

Oh well, mostly, I still love all of you and will continue to.....

Kickin' it on a Knight, a Betta, a 'Cuda, and a SmithLittle with 3 Oxycons, Playing with Fire Since February 2004
Check out our new journey into Metal (yes, including tools) and glass...

Old 2008-05-22, 9:37pm
Julie Nordine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venessa View Post
Who was it that had the Snyder's Hot Buffalo Wing pretzel pieces? I just went to the store to get some and they are on sale!! but...there was only one bag left. I gotta go check the other Price Chopper any ways, gotta find a David Cook Champion T-shirt!!!
I brought those, Venessa... watch out, so addicting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsexpressions View Post
the kumi disks are also at Michael's... near the kids craft kits, has plastic lacing in with it in a package for about $4 each, so with or without a coupon those would be good to stock up on for teaching others kumi.....

I'm almost afraid to unpack my tool bag though.... it was open in an unlocked room all weekend and I just realized that I didnt' check it yet for items!

What hurts is that I even am/have to think that!!!!

Oh well, mostly, I still love all of you and will continue to.....
I bought about 50 different floss colors today @ Michael's, Stacy...LOL... thank goodness for that 25% coupon!

I just think about the fact that I had beads & beadables out alot of the weekend AND the majority of my tools/findings/etc were in cases in the corner of the living room of our unit...I haven't dug through them yet, but I brought so much stuff, I don't know if I would be able to tell if anything was missing. But that would be my own fault...who would've thought it was necessary to be THAT careful? (Thanks to my condo-mates, too, for putting up w/ my junk!!)

Old 2008-06-04, 10:16pm
<--misses Austin buddies

Is it May Yet?!?!?!?

Miss you guys!