Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2006-01-30, 8:17pm

Default Yet Another Studio Post... :)

My home inside my home... When I was looking for a new-to-me house, a studio was a want more than I need - silly me. It's my favorite room now. We made the tables with marble floor tile as tops so they'd be hot-rod proof.... The floor was hardwood when I came in, which just made my day... Ventilation, mandrel holder and assorted tools by my innovative roomie.

Candle camp was from when I made candles, and the small greenhouse was from when I did stained glass... The cacti were seeds when they started. I may need to relapse and make another one so they can keep growing, as they're up against the walls now!

Sorry for the inferior pictures - it looks better in the daytime.
Nikki

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon

Last edited by NLC Beads; 2007-05-18 at 7:03pm.
Old 2006-01-31, 6:49am
Maria B @ Indone6ix

So, that's where the cute sheeps and frogs coming from.. Nikki, if you check this thread again, I have a request, if its okay with you, please make a pink (not pale pink) sheep with blue eyes, I stalk your Ebay listing often, and I've been waiting for the pink one that has my name on it. Just a thought!

Old 2006-01-31, 6:49am
Jane of all trades

Nice space! That's also how I see it: * My home inside Our home*.

Denise
Old 2006-01-31, 4:29pm

Edna - there's a pink one now, but I think she has green eyes. I'll keep a blue eyed one in mind.

~:
~:

~:

Old 2006-02-01, 10:18am

No wonder you won't let me come to your house.................................IT'S CLEAN!!!

HA!
Sheryll Who Is Making Humpty Dumpty Pie For Dinner and Has A Daughter Who Will Be Wearing A Grim Reaper outfit this evening. Want to come over????

Old 2006-02-01, 8:59pm

Oh darn, I missed dinner. *poutpoutpout*

That's the only clean room, I assure you. We'll run around throwing crap everywhere in the rest of the house to make it up to your standards next time you come over... It's amazing how much things get put away when dogs like to shred things.

~:
~:

~: