Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2017-07-24, 10:42am

Default 3 More NEW Colors-Frantz Art Glass!!

Hello

We are still testing and processing the new odd colors that Mike brought back from Italy. Here are 3 more. These are all from the same batch of glass. We had to sort the best we could as there are at least 3 different outcomes to this glass. It's a 3 bears story. The colors have rich berry tones so we decided to make it a 3 berries story.

Raspberry-Blueberry (more raspberry, less blueberry)
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blueberry-Raspberry (more blueberry, less raspberry)
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skyberry (baby blue dreamy skyberry)

Let's look at the photos!

591766-FUN

591767-FUN

591768-FUN (Notice the rod in this photo, stripes of red)

Thank you
Your friends at Frantz!!

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2017-07-26, 1:12pm

Loving the blueberry-raspberry!

Aaaand went to link, also loving the pink sugar dichroic you have on site.
Checking your availability to Canada now
Old 2017-07-26, 4:57pm

Default Glass Fun

Quote:
Loving the blueberry-raspberry!

Aaaand went to link, also loving the pink sugar dichroic you have on site.
Checking your availability to Canada now
Dear Glasspie, I should tell you that there is only 30 pounds of Blueberry-Raspberry.

I am going to B.C. in September, but googled Mt. Robson and you are very far from Vancouver.

These last three colors we are releasing is the last of the new colors from Effetre (for now)

I do have some clear that has wisps of rubino going through it. The tester was able to bring out some of the rubino, me, I bring out the BLACK. More testing to do, and just maybe 15 pounds of that color.

My next seafreight container from Effetre left on the 20th 0f July and should arrive the last week of Septeber (ETA).

I will have plenty of the new Super Clear from Effetre with discounts as soon as we unload over a ton of Effetre's new clear.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2017-07-28, 9:24am

Ordered all 3! Can't wait to see it in person! The Raspberry-Blueberry looks amazing!

Old 2017-07-29, 8:53am

Hello Mike, I will actually be in your area next month. Heading down to Oregon for the Solar Eclipse.
Perhaps I could make an order on site for pick up?

Also we are relocating to Vancouver island this year, I am excited to be around many more artists
and resources.
Old 2017-07-30, 9:19am

Default BC here I come!

Quote:
Hello Mike, I will actually be in your area next month. Heading down to Oregon for the Solar Eclipse.
Perhaps I could make an order on site for pick up?

Also we are relocating to Vancouver island this year, I am excited to be around many more artists
and resources.
We look forward to your visit!

I am headed to Vancouver Island mid September, I have not been to BC in a long time.

In BC I am meeting up with friend Alexx Cheng. We will take the ferry to Victoria and become tourists. We will probably go right past the spot where I found Alexx selling his beads on the street, I remember him wanting to buy me a beer.

It was many years later that we reconnected and I was to find out that Alexx now was making beads for the Pandora Bead Company.

I love Alexx, he makes me laugh, he enjoys food, he is very easy to travel with, he is so kind and he gives back to his community so much. Oh did I forget, he makes great dichroic beads?

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2017-07-31, 8:08am

Mike, that sounds fantastic!
I have not been to the Island myself in about 30 years and it was only to Victoria. My best friend of 20 years is coming all the way from England to view the eclipse with me (and for my 40th birthday) and we will be starting our trip touring the island together before we leave for USA, driving down the Oregon coast before we come back up to Madras for the eclipse and then we are going to spend some time in Yellowstone before we return.

Seems we both have adventures with good company coming up.

And, I'm in love with dichroic beads! I haven't made any myself yet, I have a jar of very old rods waiting for my confidence to allow it hehe