TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Old 2008-12-12, 12:51pm

Congrats on your new baby!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-12-14, 7:00pm
Disconnected

I was just kidding, Kim!
Both Willy at the Gathering and Cindy on the phone were kind enough to answer all my questions, and my favourite Airgas guy was also very helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbinkster View Post
The instructional video is included with the big torches (Phantom on up). It is available for purchase, though ($20). Since it covers the triple mix feature, I don't know how helpful it would be for the Cricket. GTT might be making a video just for the smaller torches.

Congratulations, Jim. I showed Willy your post of the unveiling. I think that is an internet first - the detailed process of unpacking captured in pictures.

Enjoy that Mirage!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-12-16, 12:08am

well I have a few GTT torches now and I have never had to wait for one more than a few weeks. I guess I was just lucky in my timing. sadly I been seeing a lot of the bigger torches (phantoms through the kobuki) up for sale as of late. now these torches, some several years old are for the most part holding their value very well. but you can score a good deal if your lucky or john on the spot. I got a elite used just a few hours in perfect condition from Revere for $1900. yet people where fight over another older elite that was posted and heavily used for $2200; the price did drop some on that torch but still good resale valve for a torch that produced how much in product?. my first torch was a lynx and wish I had held on to it, but with the center fire being the same on my bigger torches just didn't seem practical to keep. But what a blessing of a pick to start my lampworking with. no I'm GTT all the way.

------------------------
Kobuki*Delta Elite*Mirage*Blast Shields*two DeVilbiss 5 LPM* tanks* foot pedal.