Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-05-16, 3:51pm

Default Aether Available?

Who currently has Aether available for sale?
Thanks
Jen
Old 2009-05-16, 3:58pm

It's only available from Double Helix.

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio
GTT Phantom & 2-Integra 10's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-05-16, 6:30pm
da General

Jen, It's not a regular production glass and is only available as test batches on Double Helix's website and they don't have it at the moment. We are hoping that they will have some soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-05-16, 10:50pm

Thanks for clarifying that for me girls!
Jen
Old 2009-05-19, 4:51pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

*want*want*want*want*! I got a pound of it and I am in love with bead making again. It's so nice to not have to struggle with glass to get it to do what it's supposed to do!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2009-05-19, 6:12pm

Oh Lori, I agree with you. Aether is da bomb. It even feels different when you hold it in your hand and it is so CLEAR !!!!!!

Old 2009-05-19, 6:23pm
yukue fumei

If you really really want it, write to Jed and order a bulk batch(hmmm maybe someone here can sponsor a bulk buy?)
It is less expensive and you can get the size you want. I just ordered a batch of 10-12 mm rods for myself. Mmmmmmm soft glass marbles and sculptures!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nagi

Old 2009-05-19, 8:22pm
Corgi Cult Member

Quote:
If you really really want it, write to Jed and order a bulk batch(hmmm maybe someone here can sponsor a bulk buy?)
It is less expensive and you can get the size you want. I just ordered a batch of 10-12 mm rods for myself. Mmmmmmm soft glass marbles and sculptures!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LOL!!! Nagi, you are such an Aether Ho!

Old 2009-05-20, 7:13am
yukue fumei

I totally am--I will not deny it at ALLLLLL!!!!!

nagi

Old 2009-05-20, 7:49am
Cancer SUCKS!

So did I read this right? You had DH make you a whole batch of Aether for yourself? Wow, I bow down to you now, lol.

Old 2009-05-20, 8:00am
A True Woofer

You can DO that? I would so do that. I love that glass. I keep checking the website every day just in case.

Old 2009-05-20, 8:05am
maybe tomorrow

Sooooo....just how much is considered a bulk batch?

Old 2009-05-20, 10:50am

I would love to get my hands on some Aether glass.
Maybe Jed will see this an make up some soon.
I would like at least 5lb's.

Amelia
Old 2009-05-20, 5:20pm
Rose colored glasses…√

I finally melted some of mine. OMG. I need more...and what I have would last me quite awhile.

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2009-05-20, 5:28pm
moth to the flame

From the few pics I have seen it looks awesome....I'd like just a half a pound for sure.

May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.
Old 2009-05-20, 5:35pm

I would take/like a pound or two also..... This sounds like mecca clear!

Old 2009-05-20, 5:56pm
Does my glass look 2 big?

This glass is the bomb! I can't quit showing off this picture because the clear is so awesome... Aether...

Old 2009-05-21, 2:11pm
yukue fumei

Quote:
So did I read this right? You had DH make you a whole batch of Aether for yourself? Wow, I bow down to you now, lol.
yes--you know, I can't remember...I think it was 20 pounds?

nagi

Old 2009-05-21, 2:12pm
yukue fumei

or 25? I can't remember!! All I remember was that it was an incredible deal and I couldn't resist it!!

nagi

Old 2009-05-21, 2:15pm
Born Facing Left

I'd buy 20 pounds in a heartbeat. It's perfection.

Old 2009-05-21, 2:16pm
yukue fumei

and with that purchase, you can get the size you want....
I wanted 10-12 mm rods to do marbles and sculpture....

nagi

Old 2009-05-21, 2:28pm
da General

Wait . . . Nagi dear, didn't you buy 17 lbs when it was available on DH site? lol!

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-05-21, 7:49pm

So far, I've counted 27.5 pounds the few of us wanting it on here. I prob should buy at least 5-7 pounds, which would bring it up to over 30 lbs. I emailed DH to inquire of a bulk buy. I will post here when an answer gets back.

Old 2009-05-21, 7:49pm

Oh Jedddd! we are calling for more Aether! I would buy 5 lbs.
LOL
Jen
Old 2009-05-21, 8:15pm
Corgi Cult Member

Quote:
Wait . . . Nagi dear, didn't you buy 17 lbs when it was available on DH site? lol!
Shhhhhh, that was the thinner stuff for beads, not the same at all.
Forget being Cinderella, I want my Fairy Godmother to turn me into Nagi cause her glass stash is the bomb and lives in the coolest cabinet that her Prince Charming made!

Old 2009-05-23, 12:11pm
yukue fumei

Quote:
um....huh?

nagi

Old 2009-05-23, 12:13pm
yukue fumei

Quote:
Shhhhhh, that was the thinner stuff for beads, not the same at all.
Forget being Cinderella, I want my Fairy Godmother to turn me into Nagi cause her glass stash is the bomb and lives in the coolest cabinet that her Prince Charming made!

I couldn't resist all that glass all there all at once....!!

nagi

Old 2009-05-23, 2:55pm
Renee Weaver

I'd like 5 lbs too! Count me in on this one.

Old 2009-05-24, 6:03pm

I emailed 2 days ago to inquire, and haven't heard anything yet. I will post on here when I do.

Old 2009-05-25, 9:47pm
Ad astra per aspera

What's the regular price for this clear? (I'm late to the party, as usual.)