Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2008-11-28, 5:05pm

crappy pics of some opal space spheres I did this week...
Attached Images

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ---- Albert Einstein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-11-28, 5:56pm
product of the universe

I really like the first two. And the last one looks pretty interesting too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And the men who hold high places,Must be the ones to start,To mold a new reality,Closer to the heart--Rush

Currently using fire.
Old 2008-11-29, 9:26am

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayes View Post
I really like the first two. And the last one looks pretty interesting too.
Thanks Chris! I really like doing them, and I like the way these turned out with the exception of a little devit on the larger one.

I am still struggling with devit around the equator when I do a sphere 2" or greater in diameter. I supposed I could grind them and then reheat them, but that is such a pain to do.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ---- Albert Einstein

Old 2008-11-29, 9:37am
Still makin' flowers...

Very cool stuff, Eric!

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2008-11-29, 11:14am
yukue fumei

WOW! Eric!
These marbles are AMAZING!!!

nagi

Old 2008-11-30, 4:27pm
product of the universe

Here is a couple things I've been messing with.
Attached Images

And the men who hold high places,Must be the ones to start,To mold a new reality,Closer to the heart--Rush

Currently using fire.
Old 2008-11-30, 6:20pm

Eric - super nice stuff. I especially LOVE that last marble.

Chris - Ow ow ow..but way cool.

Old 2008-11-30, 7:19pm

Looks like Chris has been watching too much of the history channel.. luv the "free" hands!!

Old 2008-11-30, 7:30pm
yukue fumei

Wow--cool Chris! I love the hand!! and the impaled guy too....is it part of a larger work?

nagi

Old 2008-11-30, 8:05pm

Eek, he's impaled. At first I thought it was someone lovingly warmed up against the rod. It's pretty cool even if painful looking.
My Etsy

SRA
#H135
Old 2008-12-01, 5:04am

WOW!! divine sculptural!!

Im a history channel addict also...lol... reminds me of vlad the impaller,,awesome work that hand is killer!!