Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2013-09-09, 8:41am

Default Ginny Hampton at CGBEADS

Ginny Hampton has joined my teaching roster at the teaching studio. Ginny (Ginnovations) is known for her vibrant southwest style, big hole focal disc's, and awesome encased beads. Her first class will be "Encasing" on October 12, with 3 other upcoming classes.

We'll be adding more classes for Christi, too. (Rapunsels Tower)

The 'expanding' schedule can be found on the classes page of the website.
Wouldn't a class be a wonderful Christmas present to give to a friend? (wink)

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2013-09-23, 3:58am

Donna, I know you've just started to add classes (studio looks gorgeous btw), but it's hard to travel for just a 4 hour class. At least for me coming from New Orleans. Do you intend to add to add days to the current class roster for those who will travel?
Old 2013-09-25, 10:13am
Ooohhh! Shiny!

I highly recommend Ginny as an instructor. She got me started on this addiction.
Old 2013-10-03, 5:51am

Sorry, I've been on vacation and didn't see this post.

Right now I don't have concrete plans one way or anther for anything, so I'm sure we'll get some all day classes up as we evolve. (how's that for vague).

Chrisit & I were talking, she's going to be putting together something with twisties, murrini, shards......

-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by marla0416 View Post
Donna, I know you've just started to add classes (studio looks gorgeous btw), but it's hard to travel for just a 4 hour class. At least for me coming from New Orleans. Do you intend to add to add days to the current class roster for those who will travel?

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-10-06, 6:45pm

Still time to get in on Ginny's class this Saturday.......

-Donna

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-