Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-09-26, 9:39am

Default Because Mike says so, the sale goes on for one more week. (while supplies last)

Hi everyone

Because Mike says so, the sale goes on for one more week!!

Free UPS Ground Shipping* on all orders of $100 or more (our customers are enjoying the Free Shipping so much that we can't stop now!)
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

50% OFF the BIG 3. This is Effetre, Messy Color and Vetrofond ](some exceptions apply)

We are offering ALL Double Helix Rods at 10% OFF for 1 Week Only!! (while supply lasts)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't forget about our Try Before You Buy program. This is an outstanding success. Our customers get to try a rod of a new or handmade color before they buy! It's a simple task

Our Mille Cane is also jumping off the shelves.

Thanks everyone-have a wonderful weekend!!

Your friends at Frantz Art Glass

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2014-09-26, 10:24am

It is GOOD to be Mike!

Sue
and the present is a gift.
Old 2014-09-26, 3:24pm
~ toes in the sand.

Aaaaaand Mike just made me place another order...

Old 2014-09-26, 3:26pm
Lifelong Student

Juls, I feel your pain...trully I do. I just place another order myself
Old 2014-09-26, 3:39pm
~ toes in the sand.

More glass. Zero Shipping.

My mantra for the weekend...a weekend during which I shall now not be doing anything fun and frivolous.

Last edited by Juls; 2014-09-26 at 3:55pm.
Old 2014-09-26, 4:13pm

Default W.T.F.

Welcome To Frantz, and we are happy to welcome you to another week of 50% off the Big Three and 10% off DH and Free Shipping (see rules)

I can not say much more about our sale except we are getting lots of orders and I am going back to Effetre in less than 3 weeks and all these sales mean I can buy even more glass!

In regards to this last shipment, we still have maybe 10 colors which we have not unpacked, and some of them are new to us.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2014-09-27, 9:22am

Smile MORE Colors to be released during the next few weeks.

Quote:
Welcome To Frantz, and we are happy to welcome you to another week of 50% off the Big Three and 10% off DH and Free Shipping (see rules)

I can not say much more about our sale except we are getting lots of orders and I am going back to Effetre in less than 3 weeks and all these sales mean I can buy even more glass!

In regards to this last shipment, we still have maybe 10 colors which we have not unpacked, and some of them are new to us.

Mike
On Friday evening as I was leaving work I decided to see how many colors came in on our last shipment that we still have to test, take photos and either introduce or reintroduce to our customers.

I gathered over 15 different rods of glass that we have yet to release, and hope to play in my studio this weekend and make some test beads to find out what surprises came in this shipment.

When we had our first shipment of COOL COLORS (many years ago) there were some rods that were produced that were not the final color on production days when they produced COOL COLORS and some of these we got and they became great colors with small inventories that we offered and then they were gone. During production these ODD COOL COLORS were put to the side at Effete and they sat for years until my last trip to Effetre when I snagged over 2,000 pounds of these wonderful, yet rare colors. And now many of these colors will be returning for a short time.

We still have a few boxes of glass that we have not yet opened and I know there will be some surprises in there when it comes to Intense Black.

Keep reading our Frantz Newsletter over the next few weeks.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2014-09-27, 2:51pm
Knob Creek Glass

I cannot wait for the new colors.

I gave each attendee of the ISGB East Central retreat today, two of the Milli Canes. They loved them. Thank you Mikey for bringing these back. Looking forward to more.
Old 2014-09-27, 5:50pm

Default Glass Magnets

I love the millefiori end pulls, and after spending hours and hours of selecting, I had my first shipment sent by airfreight so that we coul dstart selling it sooner than later.

Long after I have selected the cane at the factory I have them back in Shelton and I have to look at each cane of the millefiori end pulls and decide how to cut each of them into three pieces.

The middle piece needs to be around 12-13 inches long
The cane is tapered and the thicker side should be no more than 8mm and the opposite end should be no smaller than 4mm at.

There is always the other two pieces. One of them is the small size which are about 5 inches long and can range from 3-7mm in diameter and there is 4 ounces in the bag and perhaps 15-20 pieces and priced at just $10.

It is the thicker end that I do not know what to do with. These pieces are too thick to cut with a nipper. We can cut them with the diamond water saw, but we do not sell that many of the super large millefiori.

I have considered using them for mosaic.

Presently I am fusing a large millefiori slice in the kiln to put a round edge and a polished side so that I can glue a magnet on the backside and have Millie magnets. I

Another fun project is to position an amount of millefiori on a kiln shelve that has a sheet of Kiln Shelf Paper. You can do this without the paper but you have a very good chance of heating the glass hot enough so that the bottom of the glass attach themselves to the kiln wash and then yo have to clean that mess .

Once you have laid out the millefiori you would get a piece of Effetre 2-3mm clear sheet glass that is big enough to cover the millefiori and then you fuse the clear into the millefiori.

A second way is to lay the clear sheet glass down and place the millefiori on the sheet glass and fuse it that way. Because some of the colors melt at slightly different temperatures you will find that the millefiori drop into the sheet glass at a slower or quicker speed than another color in the milefiroi and because of that the design on one side will be different than the back side. This will happen when there is white in the millefiori.

Mikey

The Torch Website:

Old 2014-10-02, 10:10pm
Naysayer

omg i missed this sale by 3 minutes, i was last minute waffeling and my internet went out haha