Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Old 2009-03-11, 12:12pm

Default Are you ready????

Gold Fume Flower Pendant Video Tutorial is coming.

Have you ever wanted to try boro tubing but didnt know where to start? Or maybe you already have but need some direction.

This video will show you how to make amazing implosions using one inch heavy wall tubing. Guess what? No pulling points required. I will show you how to weld 12.5 handle tubing that not only feels great in your hand it wont break and cut you!

More info to come....
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Your New Hagstrom Art Glass Videos on my website and Etsy now!!!

Last edited by hagstromartglass; 2009-03-12 at 1:40pm.
Old 2009-03-11, 1:50pm

Cool. xiola

Old 2009-03-11, 2:23pm
Bead Imp

oooh! Sounds exciting!!!

Old 2009-03-11, 2:27pm
Serenity Now!

Oh. Drool. Hurry. Please!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2009-03-11, 3:23pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Yeah!!!

Old 2009-03-11, 6:22pm
Mad about Glass

Can't wait! Thanks.

[url]

Old 2009-03-11, 7:13pm

Sounds very exciting! Do you think those of us on Crickets and concentrators (example) will have enough heat for this tubing?

Old 2009-03-12, 1:45pm

Default .....

Rose if I am correct the cricket is a gtt torch right? I dont think you would have a problem at all. I use a phantom gtt in the video, but I only use the inner fire on torch, which is like the Lynx. The lynx isnt any more powerful than the cricket as far as I know. Get back to me if I can help some more.

Old 2009-03-12, 1:54pm

Rose...I just made a call to gtt...they said it will work. You can also do these pendants on smaller tubing than what I use on the video..pm me if I can hep

Old 2009-03-12, 2:02pm

I am ready! Sounds cool, I can't wait.

Minor with tanked oxygen.
Old 2009-03-12, 2:32pm

Thanks so much for looking into it. I can't wait! Hurry!

Last edited by Rose; 2009-03-12 at 3:11pm.
Old 2009-03-12, 2:44pm

I got mine

Old 2009-03-12, 3:04pm

I got mine as well.

Minor with tanked oxygen.
Old 2009-03-13, 9:43pm

Default Buy it on my website too!

sorry to hog...I am just excited about this DVD and my website is like brand new too
Attached Images

Old 2009-03-13, 10:44pm
Corgi Cult Member

No pulling points got my attention, and my order. Can't wait!

Old 2009-03-14, 12:27am

thanks Kathy