LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2012-07-06, 4:53am
Jacqueline Parkes

Thank you ladies, I just woke up and they have all been emailed, have fun!
Old 2012-07-29, 2:41pm
Happy Inner Dragon

A variation of the tut. Same base glass, though.

Fun, fun, fun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SRA# P107
Old 2012-07-29, 7:38pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Beautiful beads Essie! thank you for sharing

Old 2012-07-29, 7:43pm

Di, those are wonderful! This is one of Jacqueline's tuts that I don't own....yet. I've added it to my wish list. I think tonight I will admire you both!!!
Vicki
Old 2012-07-29, 9:00pm
Happy Inner Dragon

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

SRA# P107
Old 2013-03-12, 1:41pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Please scroll to the top for my first post as I have added some exciting news concerning a new recipe and sale, thank you!

Old 2013-03-12, 1:45pm
Jacqueline Parkes

I guess it makes more sense to put this here as well. All emails have been sent, thank you!

Hi all, I have an almost free add on for this tutorial. I have discovered another recipe for the shards that knocked my socks off! If you have already purchased my tutorial and would like the add on, go here on my Etsy page to purchase. I was going to give it for free but I need an easy way to distribute these and account for my time to manage all the emails. It is only $2.00 I have been sitting on this for awhile and it is time to share. Please be fair and do not purchase if you have not purchased my tutorial. Also, I am offering a $5 discount to those who have not purchased the tutorial for the short term.

Link to add on: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1262364...hards-tutorial
Link to tutorial : https://www.etsy.com/listing/1186542...rets-revealed?

And some pictures to get you excited. All these beads have the new recipe for the shards!

Thank you so much

Last edited by gemsinbloom; 2013-03-12 at 2:30pm.
Old 2013-03-12, 4:17pm
Isellstuff&alsothings

Beautiful shards!

Old 2013-03-12, 5:01pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Thank you and I love your name

Old 2013-03-13, 9:16am
Formerly FishBulb

This is a great recipe, thank you! I never would have thought of it but I can't wait to try it! I appreciate you offering it.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2013-03-13, 12:33pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Thank you so much!

Old 2013-03-13, 5:56pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Thank you to all who purchased. Both the tutorial and add on have been retired. I am still available for email support for those who purchased

Last edited by gemsinbloom; 2013-03-13 at 6:03pm.
Old 2013-03-14, 7:15pm

Default I missed it!!

I can't believe I missed this!! I purchased the original shard tutorial, and I would love to have the add on. Any chance you'll consider selling it again in the near future? Lol I'll make you an offer you couldn't refuse, and triple the asking price

Making beads is my therapy, but the glass definitely costs more than a therapist!
Working on a Nortel Major Minor Burner with propane & EX-10 Oxygen Concentrator

Visit my shop on Etsy ~ TrickyPixiesJewelry ~
See my latest designs on Pinterest
Old 2013-03-14, 7:18pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Just send me an email gemsinbloom@shaw with your request. Include your Etsy Id please.. No longer available on Etsy as people were not playing by the rules. thanks!

Old 2013-03-14, 7:20pm

Sweet!! Thank you so much, I'm on it!

Making beads is my therapy, but the glass definitely costs more than a therapist!
Working on a Nortel Major Minor Burner with propane & EX-10 Oxygen Concentrator

Visit my shop on Etsy ~ TrickyPixiesJewelry ~
See my latest designs on Pinterest