LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-11-13, 9:50pm
Lover of Life

Hi Amy,

I just bought it and took a look through your pdf file. It looks great! Unfortunately, I'm out of ink, so I can't print it from your site. I would love it in an email when you get it sorted out. I did enter my email addy on your site, but if you need it again, please let me know and I'll PM you.

Thanks!
Becky

"Your dreams are waiting for you to come true."
Old 2008-11-15, 9:16pm
Forever Grateful Beads

I have to thank everyone who has been so encouraging about my tutorial. It was a leap for me - my first.

Becky, if you go back to the html version, up in the top right corner (underneath the top-right bead), you'll see where it says "PDF Format" in red letters. All you have to do is click on that, and you'll have it!

Thanks so much everyone - it was far more successful than I though possible (my husband is floored).

I hope as others find out about it, they'll consider purchasing it too!

Thanks so much - And if anyone has any questions, please - don't hesitate to PM or e-mail me!

Thanks again!!!
Amy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-01-03, 5:00pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Just bought mine, smooth transaction!
I'm a bit intimidated, but I'll give it a try. I love your beads, Amy!

Old 2009-01-03, 8:11pm

Just paid and was sent to the right page to print or save in pdf. Not a problem at all. Thanks a bunch and can't wait to try it. Hope mine looks at least half as good (BG)
Old 2009-01-03, 8:59pm
Forever Grateful Beads

Thanks again, everyone! So far the tutorial has done really well (thanks to all of you).

But... I'd love to see some pictures of some the beads tat have been made using the tutorial! I have received a couple photos via e-mail and PMs, but it's always fun to see pics!!!

Thanks again!
Amy

Old 2009-01-04, 3:40pm
Resident hippie

Oh my goodness - so quick and easy to download - and such a beautiful tutorial. Thanks Amy!

Have FUN!!!!! It's not about perfection..... Leslie - [not so] Crazy Woman

Old 2009-01-04, 4:13pm
passionate about pets

I am so addicted to these.....i prefer the 3-4 color ones........your tut is so great, so easy to read and understand....great pictures.........Thanks so much for sharing.

Living in canada it is hard to go to classes and i find online tuts so great to learn new techniques. I have also noticed that your way on encasing works for me and i understand and have improved tons since i started. Thanks

Here is a bookmark I made for my step sister for xmas.

Here is a wine bottle stopper I made for my Step brother and his wife.

these i made the other day and i don't yet know what i am going to do with them

I also made a rainbow bead but for the life of me I cannot find my picture of it!!!

*StOrM*

Nortel Minor- Natural gas & Oxycon

Last edited by StOrM; 2009-01-04 at 4:16pm.
Old 2009-01-04, 4:20pm

Those are beautiful StOrM
Sherena

Old 2009-01-04, 4:31pm
passionate about pets

thanks

*StOrM*

Old 2009-01-04, 4:37pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

love tht bookmark!!!

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2009-01-04, 4:45pm

Wow, very pretty beads, Storm!
Great job!

Goodies on

More on

Old 2009-01-04, 4:50pm
passionate about pets

thanks

*StOrM*

Old 2009-01-04, 5:02pm
Forever Grateful Beads

Holy cow, Storm - Those are beautiful! I'm so... proud (snif)!

Old 2009-01-04, 5:16pm
passionate about pets

thank you again for such a wonderful tut!!!!!!! you are such a great artist and i am glad to learn something from you.

*StOrM*

Old 2009-01-04, 6:48pm

great tut!!! I can't wait to get paid so I can get mine too.

R-118
Old 2009-01-04, 7:09pm

Here is my favorite, done with Bullseye colors, all pinks and peonies with a touch of green/aventurine. I love how the colors of the petals all blend into a new "color", and at the bottom you can look up and see the layers too.
Thank you, Amy, for giving us such a fun style to learn!

xiola

Old 2009-01-05, 11:49am

This tutorial is definately worth it, if you are thinking about it but have not bought it, geez louise, just go get it!!! This is such a cheap price amy for the technique learned in this tutorial!! You know, you can spend 300-1000 for a class and only take home certain things that speak to you and leave the rest in your notes somewhere that you will not use. so what i am saying is, this technique is just lovely and thank you for your generosity on the price. Alot of people who do not take classes regularly from the big names do not understand that these tutorials that people are putting out are really a great bargain. Happy New year everyone!!!!!
steph

Last edited by steph1214; 2009-01-05 at 11:50am. Reason: need to put a picture in
Old 2009-01-05, 11:55am

oops, here is my bead!! My beads are made on large mandrels (troll size) so the shapes are more torus/bagel, but you get the idea!!!

steph

Last edited by steph1214; 2009-01-05 at 11:58am.
Old 2009-01-05, 12:07pm

I bought this tut last night and it is awesome. I spent the morning on the torch and tried one. I have not printed it out yet and my computer wasn't in my studio so i tried to do it from what I read last night. It worked great!
I highly recommend it
Sue

Old 2009-01-05, 2:12pm
CGlassDesigns

I just purchased this tutorial. I can't wait to make this bead!! How exciting! The instructions and pictures makes it look like something I can even do. Hopefully, I will be posting a picture of a bead that I have made.
Old 2009-01-05, 10:38pm
passionate about pets

oh i like that one....love the color selection ...

*StOrM*

Old 2009-01-06, 4:38pm

Amy, thanks a lot for letting us know how you do this! I did buy the tut yesterday and made this bead today ! I'm so glad to know the how to of your awesome bead I've admired for such a long time! (Sorry, the picture isn't great, it's already dark over here in Europe.)

GTT-Scorpion, Carlisle Lucio Burner / 2x8l 17.5psi concentrators
Old 2009-01-06, 5:21pm

Oh my gosh, i love all these beads (i could definately pick mine apart though, ha, we are so critical of our own beads). i love the bead kirima!! Ditto from me to you Amy!!
steph
Old 2009-01-06, 5:41pm
Linda Linda Honey, lookit

I've been waiting to see more reviews before I bought it. Needless to say, I'm heading to the paypal site now...

Old 2009-01-06, 5:51pm
Linda Linda Honey, lookit

... its very well done, and really explanatory. I'd recommend it to anyone! (And this is my first PURCHASED tutorial!)

Old 2009-01-06, 8:31pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirima View Post
Amy, thanks a lot for letting us know how you do this! I did buy the tut yesterday and made this bead today ! I'm so glad to know the how to of your awesome bead I've admired for such a long time! (Sorry, the picture isn't great, it's already dark over here in Europe.)

That turned out absolutely Gorgeous
Sherena

Old 2009-01-06, 8:36pm
passionate about pets

kirima - very lovely......you have done a great job!

*StOrM*

Old 2009-01-07, 5:43am

Thanks for all your the positive comments!

GTT-Scorpion, Carlisle Lucio Burner / 2x8l 17.5psi concentrators
Old 2009-01-07, 8:08am
Forever Grateful Beads

They are GORGEOUS!!!! And just think of the possibilities of taking the layering techniques and tweaking it here and there. I'm a HUGE fan of that 3-D look.

I'm working on a very short (and free) tutorial for casing with clear when you have a design underneath which might help some with this bead (I haven't forgotten about you Tammy)! I've just been so busy with school starting up again after winter break - I'm trying to work on it here and there when I can.

Thanks again everyone!

Old 2009-01-07, 2:11pm

you should sell it on etsy..i didn't read this whole post sorry if this was already suggested..