TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2013-03-16, 7:37pm
Jacqueline Parkes

I would of already mailed it to you. My email is driving me crazy. A friend sent numerous emails two days ago and I get them all this morning, sorry.

Can you let me know if it gets there please?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-03-16, 7:42pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

ok, and just so you know the email would have been livnlife67 at yahoo dot com not piercesdesigns. LOL just to add to confusion.

I'll keep an eye out for it.

Old 2013-03-16, 7:52pm
Jacqueline Parkes

okay that is the confusion, trying again

Old 2013-03-16, 8:01pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Boom there it is! LOL

Thank you!! Ohh I get to play!!

Old 2013-03-16, 8:40pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Awesome!

Old 2013-03-17, 5:21am
Jacqueline Parkes

With the renewed interest, I had to try again. It is like riding a bike, you just don't forget ( I was worried I had) anyone else have some pics?

Old 2013-03-17, 5:45am
Jacqueline Parkes

And now they are etched

Old 2013-03-19, 11:20am

I purchased this tutorial just a few days ago, and it's fantastic! I love the fact that you put in video clips. I couldn't get the mashers through the links that were mentioned in the thread, and I wound up getting a pair through Frantz. It's a nice masher, but it doesn't have the deep veining that looks so awesome. I actually found the right one (I think, I hope!) through Devardi Glass : http://www.devardiglass.com/supplies... Masher Pliers

They have several leaf mashers. The first one is just a "leaf masher", like the one I got through Frantz (it doesn't have a spring on the pliers), but the next one down is a "Leaf Vein Masher Plier" (with a spring) that I'm hoping is the correct one. Just ordered it, so I'll find out once it gets here

Thanks again for such a great tutorial! ~ Alyssa

Making beads is my therapy, but the glass definitely costs more than a therapist!
Working on a Nortel Major Minor Burner with propane & EX-10 Oxygen Concentrator

Visit my shop on Etsy ~ TrickyPixiesJewelry ~
See my latest designs on Pinterest

Last edited by trickypixies_jewelry; 2013-03-19 at 11:21am. Reason: to adjust the URL
Old 2013-03-19, 11:27am
Jacqueline Parkes

Thank you so much Alyssa! I think I am to blame for the presses selling out everywhere. I did warn them..........to stock up. But really, you can use any press you prefer.

Old 2013-04-26, 2:09pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

My first leaves are in the kiln ... love making leaves, and I can't wait to try different color options. Guess what I'll be doing this afternoon???
Thanks for the great tutorial, love the attached videos. That makes it so much easier to see how it's done.

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2013-04-26, 2:51pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Glad to hear you are having fun with the leaves Judith, thanks so much!