No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Old 2013-04-07, 5:30pm

Cool NEW! Fallen Leaf Tutorial

New tutorial in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShariSlonski

104 Glass.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-04-14, 4:25pm

Sorry about the error regarding type of clear glass I used in this tutorial. It was Aether not Aurae. I am in the process of correcting this error on the tutorial.

Regardless: thank you for all the positive feedback (via emails), I'm glad everyone is really liking the video included in the tutorials and the desk friendly pull out sheets. Enjoy!

Old 2013-04-14, 5:16pm
Queen Bee

Amazing!!

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2013-04-23, 5:18am
Nerwbie Glass Junkie

I had so much fun playing with this today, thank you Shari!

ETA - I couldn't get the video to download, it stopped a short way into the d/l, I will try again tonight & see if I can get it to work this time.

Old 2013-05-14, 10:27pm

sorry Robyn, I think it really depends on the internet service you have as to how fast the video uploads, I've tried it myself and it didn't take too long, although I'll admit it's not short. It's a video after all. And a fairly long one. It's like taking a class basically even though when editing it, my daughter tried to fast forward as much as she could without leaving out any instruction.

I'm glad you're happy with the rest of it though. Note: if you walk away from your computer and the computer goes into sleep mode while the video is uploading the video will stop uploading so you kind of have to sit by your computer I think while it' uploads.

shari