LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2014-02-08, 7:36am
ASamples33

After purchasing you tutorial, I received the PDF link as well as the video link. I watched the video and downloaded the PDF. Now today I went back to watch the video again before I go to the torch and I got this response The secure download manager ran into a problem that it couldn’t handle, and is unable to process your download request.

The problem was due to the following reason:
The download link (see browser address bar) has expired (it’s too old). If you think this reason is in error, please contact the site administrator.

Is the video a one time view only? If not please send me a link that does not expire, if it is a one time view or if I have done something wrong please let me know.
Thanks,
Andi
Old 2014-02-08, 2:36pm

Pat, I do reference those colors in the next batch of recipes. But there are also a few recipes with Dark Ivory as well.

There are a few other Effetre cool colors you could try...at least these are the ones I would like to try...Orange African Daisy and Blueberry Marble. I am betting both of those would produce some cool results. I also see a glass on Frantz site called Loverboy that looks very similar to White Rose and the "Shakes"

http://www.frantzartglass.com/index....oducts_id=5536

Check my Facebook page for the images I used in Mixology Part Two.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4084215&type=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
Whitney, are Strawberry shake or cherry shake going to be needed for the next tut?
I would like to know in advance so I can order. Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-02-08, 2:38pm

Sorry Andi, the video link is supposed to last for a month. I will send you a new link and look into why the link expired so quickly.

Sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASamples33 View Post
After purchasing you tutorial, I received the PDF link as well as the video link. I watched the video and downloaded the PDF. Now today I went back to watch the video again before I go to the torch and I got this response The secure download manager ran into a problem that it couldn’t handle, and is unable to process your download request.

The problem was due to the following reason:
The download link (see browser address bar) has expired (it’s too old). If you think this reason is in error, please contact the site administrator.

Is the video a one time view only? If not please send me a link that does not expire, if it is a one time view or if I have done something wrong please let me know.
Thanks,
Andi

Old 2014-02-08, 2:40pm

Quote:
Fun tutorial.
Those came out gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.

Old 2014-02-08, 3:05pm
ASamples33

Default Thanks

Thank you Whitney I got it. Can't wait to see more you do beautiful work. I am ordering glass right now.
Old 2014-02-08, 3:16pm

love you tutorial, (I bought the bundle) but when I tried to open the video link will not let me in. Tried to paste and post it in utube but notice came up it was private video...can you help, thanks.
Mary Tuttle

Love like you never have been hurt.

Last edited by mtuttle; 2014-02-08 at 3:40pm.
Old 2014-02-08, 7:01pm

Mary, I will PM you a new link to the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtuttle View Post
love you tutorial, (I bought the bundle) but when I tried to open the video link will not let me in. Tried to paste and post it in utube but notice came up it was private video...can you help, thanks.
Mary Tuttle

Old 2014-02-08, 8:17pm

Drool, drool, drool over the FB pics.
Can't wait.

My Ebay
Old 2014-02-09, 9:13am

Thank you Whitney!... after some Technical Difficulties I was able to see your video. Well done! I have been lampworking for 8-9 years now and I found a couple of techniques in your video that was new to me and helpful. Thank you again, and great job on your first tutorial....I cant wait for the part 2 with the 13 plus recipes!
Mary

Love like you never have been hurt.
Old 2014-02-09, 11:13am

Whitney, the fb pics are beautiful! thanks for the information
Old 2014-02-13, 12:20pm
aka Spawn Of Flame

Will part 2 be available for free for everyone that purchased part 1?

Changing subject, I only had 1 of the colors in the tutorial. I substituted out for the other colors and got something that looked nothing like the tutorial bead (no surprise), but it still looked great anyway.

--
--
--

Old 2014-02-13, 1:08pm

Yes. I will begin sending out the combined version (part one & two) later tonight to everyone that purchased part one.

Tomorrow, I will publish the combined version on my Etsy site for $22.95.

I am glad that your experiment turned out great! That's what this tutorial was really about, Experimenting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemarie23 View Post
Will part 2 be available for free for everyone that purchased part 1?

Changing subject, I only had 1 of the colors in the tutorial. I substituted out for the other colors and got something that looked nothing like the tutorial bead (no surprise), but it still looked great anyway.

Old 2014-02-14, 7:42am
aka Spawn Of Flame

Thanks! I had been doing something similar to this technique, but your way is waaaaay easier. I'm glad I purchased the tutorial.

--
--
--

Old 2014-02-14, 10:29am

The latest installment of the Mixology tutorial has been released! Please check your email and make sure that you got the link. If you did not, please let me know so I can send you another.

It has been a whirlwind couple of weeks! Typing and emailing and photographing, Oh MY!

A HUGE Thank You to Gretchen Simons (piedradesigns) for the great advice and for also being so kind and proofreading the tutorials for me.

Thanks to Diane Woodall for some very honest and constructive feedback. We need to hear the "not so nice" stuff sometimes to have any chance of bettering ourselves.

and Thanks for all the LE love!

Old 2014-02-14, 5:02pm

Looks like a blast! Can't wait to play!
Old 2014-05-13, 1:57pm

I love this tutorial!! I have been experimenting with different colors and here is my most recent results.

Last edited by abcbeader; 2014-05-13 at 2:08pm.
Old 2014-05-14, 12:52pm

Wow Ann that is really beautiful. I love the softness of it!

Old 2015-06-27, 6:17pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

is this still available in the bundle?

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2015-06-28, 11:43am

Whitney, are you still making murrini. I'm looking for Cabana especially. Thanx
Old 2015-06-28, 5:23pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillie View Post
is this still available in the bundle?
Yes, parts one and two are combined and available on my Etsy site.

Old 2015-06-28, 5:25pm

Quote:
Whitney, are you still making murrini. I'm looking for Cabana especially. Thanx
I think you might have me confused with some else who can actually make decent murrini lol. Most of the murrini I make never see the light of day!

Old 2015-06-29, 5:46am
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Ok...didn't see the $15 tutorial when I looked. I'll go look again. Thanks.

Excuse the above post. Just noticed where you said you had combined parts 1 & 2 and it was now $22.95 instead of $15.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2015-09-22, 4:57pm
Slogan Challenged...

So tempted for so long, went ahead and got this. Looking forward to trying it Whitney

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2015-09-22, 6:00pm

Thanks Kristin! I hope you like it. Please let me know if you any questions at all!