Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Old 2006-09-24, 3:36pm

Thank you, Brent. You have been our best supporter. We appreciate it greatly. I wonder if the shipping thing would be better if we did stick to pallets. Maybe smaller pallets. We hand build wood crates for the steel boxes, but Heather had some problems even with that. Her Hurracane had something knocked loose inside. Still worked but very loud. I dont know man. Freight is like 40.00 more per item than DHL. But if it means getting better handeling, ......also there are some rural places that freight cannot get to. Im open to suggestions. What do you think? jack
Old 2006-09-24, 3:40pm

By the way, who's going to Orlando?? Im trying to make plans to get away. jack
Old 2006-09-24, 3:45pm

I'm so confused..Larry and Justin are the same company?
I dunno who the guy was that I met at the Gathering but he was nice and very helpful. I have his card but at the studio and not near the computer!
Paula

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-09-24, 3:58pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaD
I dunno who the guy was that I met at the Gathering but he was nice and very helpful. I have his card but at the studio and not near the computer!
Paula
Hey Paula, Paul and I were at the Gathering. If you click on my public profile, you can see me and Paul in our booth at the gathering. We are Unlimited Oxygen. In no way affiliated with Larry and Justin. They are O2Plus..I think. Jack
Old 2006-09-25, 9:18am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaD
Paula
Justin and Larry are a father & son (Larry is the father). They are www.oxygenplusmedical.com

Old 2006-09-25, 11:41am

Since they have already mentioned I had a shipping problem, I thought I would let people know it was the DHL company that was the problem.

My Hurricane arrived without its pallet. It was clear by looking at the piece of cardboard taped on the top of the unit, that is had straps holding it at some point. All I had was this piece of cardboard taped to the unit with the address label on it. The whole crate was missing. The unit was just sitting there on its wheels. The guy tossed it off the truck to give to me. I could not believe it when I saw it. The problem clearly was an issue with the shipper.
How can you loose a whole crate? I can only imagine what that unit went through getting to me. It must have been dropped many times for the unit to loose it's crate......

But believe it or not, the unit did work the first day. It was very loud because of the loose parts. Then the unit overheated from the shipping damage do to something coming loose......... I used the unit the first day for 30 minutes just to try it. That was the day I posted in this thread. The next day I used it and I had problems. Jack has worked hard to take care of them. I don't see how it could have been prevented.

HOW CAN A SHIPPING COMPANY LOOSE A WHOLE CRATE? A WOOD CRATE BUILT AROUND THE UNIT! My hurricane unit must have been in a hurricane or a tornado!!!

When Jack said a shipping problem he really meant it.

Oxy Unlimited has been great to deal with. These shipping problems should not be happening and are not their fault.
I am with Brent!! They have a customer for life.

Viking knit End Caps for sale:
[/url]https://heatherferman.etsy.com[/url]