Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2013-12-10, 4:16pm

Default Doug Baldwin lights and 18% grey card

So I finally splurged/invested and got myself a pair of Doug Baldwin's lights, and an 18% grey card for color correction. Just played with them a bit tonight but am very happy with the results. Here is one before and after example - the after is on an orange ombre background
I think the blacks are way over

I think it's much easier to see the dichro in the new picture because there is not the glare, and the colors in the first picture are over-saturated.
I think I'm going to really love this new setup. Part of the reason I have not been listing much is because with work and school, I don't have the time to spend hours messing around with lighting and color correction. Now I don't have to

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-12-10, 8:32pm
Alaska Boro

This is another version of your presentation.

If this image is for printing then 300 for resolution is fine. If for the web change to 72 to enable faster uploads.