Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-07-23, 6:09pm
Apparently Invisible

Default Flamekissed Glass ignited MY spark-le! AND MORE.....

WOW! I wanted some Lemon Ice after I saw what y'all are doing with it and Terra; went to Flamekissed Glass website & saw the pineapple sparkle and tangerine sparkle...so I ordered some of it from Reenie....along with Gelly Pink, River Rock, Poppy, and clear vetro~and totally FORGOT to order my Lemon Ice~

So, I emailed to see if it had been sent yet........gave my phone #...

She graciously called, and I ordered Lemon Ice, Seashell Swirl, Streaky Sapphire (had to have it, it is my birthstone)
I think that's all I ordered today....LOL!

So I guess I have to wait a WHOLE TWO more days to get this order!!!!!!!! (Just Kidding!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
That is most excellent)

Anyway, she called and said she shipped it right away, and GUESS WHAT????
I got it two days after it was shipped! TODAY! YAY!Right after I talked to her on the phone!

We had the nicest lil chat (I know, I am really wordy here, but just like that in REAL life too.........) and she is way beyond the call of duty kinda gal!

To use less words:
REENIE ROCKS @ FLAMEKISSED GLASS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-07-24, 5:15am
Apparently Invisible

I was so excited yesterday, I forgot to tell y'all the most wonderful things about buying from Flamekissed Glass:

The glass is shipped VERY securely not a scratch or mark on it when I recieved it
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The shipping is FASST

It comes with a surprise of CANDY (always a plus in my book)

The shipping is FASST

Personalized service above and beyond the call of duty

Company with high ethics and standards

Exceptional customer service

Did I say the shipping was FASSST?

Fasst, friendly ethical secure personalized service~what more could you ask?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-07-24, 8:33am

Pineapple sparkle!?! I missed that. Wonder what else I missed. I got the tangerine sparkle, and the yellow ice. I didn't get the yellow ice to do a thing.

Candy?!? Must check box again. Seriously, I echo the customer service and packaging comments I've heard before.
Old 2007-07-26, 7:14pm
Apparently Invisible

WOOOO HOOO!
Second order here...in two days!
I played a bit as soon as it came, will take pics tomorrow.... YELLOW(think I called it Lemon before) Ice and Terra...nice!
I had a tiny bit of a rod left of Terra from the Fireflies giveaway-Jim gave us each two rods.Wish I had saved it ALL...but I DID order an assortment from DoubleHelix on the same day as I ordered this from Irene @ FlameKissed. My, I am a glass hog! (I have enough, but am liking variety!
)

Still waiting for the Terra, but it has only been two days,lol!

Old 2007-07-26, 9:42pm
San Diego Toni

AMEN SISTAS!! I ordered from Reenie for the first time about a week ago and it came fast as lightning! Excellent packaging, quick response, super fast shipping....YASOU!!!

Old 2007-07-26, 11:03pm

Irene is great. I've been to her house and hand-picked my rods as well as ordered online. Flame Kissed Glass is my main supplier. I highly recommend her for your lampwork supplies!

Cheryl

Old 2007-07-28, 9:46pm
A Splash o' Glass

River Rock, Seashell Swirl????? Never heard of these before. Who makes them? These names of glass though seem right up my alley. I'm PM'ing Irene now!

Old 2007-07-28, 10:39pm
Rare Florida Native

Irene has taken customer service to a level that others will have to take note of...............

Old 2007-07-30, 6:22pm

Talking

I couldn't agree more, Charlotte! I ordered a couple of dvds from Reenie on the 27th and they arrived in today's mail, 30th! I couldn't believe it!

Great communication and service! I will most certainly be a return shopper!

Thanks, Reenie!

Shirley
Old 2007-08-02, 2:54pm
Rare Florida Native

Order arrived in record time!!!! in perfect condition and not to mention the goodies in the box!
Many thanks Irene!!!!!!!

Old 2007-08-14, 9:26am
Apparently Invisible

WOOOOO HOOOOOO! Third order from Reenie....Flame Kissed Glass.... and she beat the other order I made on the same day, again!

I ordered silver jewelry supplies, and her glass beat my silver order here!