LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Old 2011-03-21, 3:06am

Default Silverglass II

Hi there!

Since there are a lot of new glass colors on the market, I decided to write a sequel to Silverglass I.

Here are some pics:

The text of my Etsy Listing:

The lovestory goes on.... My second e-book about Silverglass contains working tips for the new Lustre Strikers like Ekho, Clio, Calypso and Terra2. And you will learn to achieve special effects with twisties, latticcinos and murrinis - pulled by yourself. Last but not least - learn how to use the nice reactions between Rubino Oro and Silverglass. The glass overview is reworked and completed, and a page with show and tell of more complexe beads makes this e-book complete. 18 pages fully loaded with knowhow - have fun!

The e-book is a password protected PDF and will be sent out by email attachment; make sure to give me the right mail adress. If it is another one than the paypal adress, note it in the message form. Size of the PDF is about 3MB.

I also offer a bundle to a lower price for all those who do not have my first e-book yet.
You can get it either in my Etsy Shop, or directly through my website - go to "Shop" and then to "english e-books". The general page is in german, but it is really easy to purchase there.

Thank you very much, and - enjoy working with Silverglass!
Angela

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-03-21, 9:20am
Bonkers about glass.....

Hey Angela, just ordered me a copy!!! Beautiful bead on the cover.
Hope my beads come out half as good.

Marlene
Old 2011-03-21, 10:45am

Thank you Marlene!

And thanks to the Admin for moving the thread in the right subsection... Sorry!

Angela

Old 2011-03-21, 11:52am
novembersfyre everywhere

Thank you so much, Angela! I've looked through both of these and I love them! The silverglass reference sections are excellent! And, I learned several tips that alone were worth the price.

Old 2011-03-21, 2:08pm

Thank you, Mary Beth! I am happy to hear, that you like it.

Old 2011-03-22, 11:31am

This is a wonderful tutorial.
Old 2011-03-22, 12:55pm
Beadmaking.nl

Hi Angela,

Thank you for this tutorial! It great!

Old 2011-03-22, 2:29pm

You are so nice, you two! Thanks a lot!

Old 2011-03-22, 2:33pm

Hi Angel,

I purchased Silverglass II the other day and had chance to play and the results were wonderful. There is such a wealth of information, I especially love your "murrini recipes" which were great!

It is well worth the money!

Kathie

Old 2011-03-23, 8:01am
Lover of all things color

Beautiful tutorial, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2011-03-23, 8:24am
Dilly53

Default Tutorial

It looks like your Etsy store is sold out of the second tutorial. Will you be adding more?
Old 2011-03-24, 1:35am

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Thank you so much, Angela! I've looked through both of these and I love them! The silverglass reference sections are excellent! And, I learned several tips that alone were worth the price.
this is well said for a tutorial well done
Old 2011-03-24, 7:32am

Thank you all for the kind words! And of course I will list it again - had a private lesson today, and no time to look after the shop till now....

Bye
Angela

Aunt Edit says that there are still two left; but I should change my signature link to the shop and not to a single listing...

Last edited by Angel; 2011-03-24 at 8:31am.
Old 2011-03-26, 1:01am

Good morning everyone!

If you ever have y problem with opening the file, or saving in your local folder, or if I forget to send one, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm checking my mails at least three times a day.
But - don't forget that I'm living in another time zone Sometimes I need to sleep a bit Or my mom has her birthday, or the kids want me to buy clothes with them, or - whatever... So it can take a few hours until I respond. But I will - promised!

Love
Angela

Old 2011-04-05, 4:38pm

i've just received and read your tut Angela - it's wonderful! The photos are clear, the text is so easy to understand; it's full of hints and excellent information.

Can't wait to get to my torch : )

Marianne.
Old 2011-04-08, 12:16pm

Thank you Marianne!

Old 2011-05-24, 5:29am

Default Tutorial

Purchased and read the tutorial. Made my first nice beads from Kalypso... Finally, bean trying for while!!! Great tutorial!!!
Old 2011-07-03, 11:22pm

So excited!! Can't wait to get mine!
Everyone says this is a great tutorial!
Can't wait!!

Renee
-Michael Malone as Jean Claude Claudel