Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2012-08-10, 4:12pm
Still makin' flowers...

Default A Guide to Selling at Art Fairs and Shows

An extensive step-by-step for anyone who is considering selling at Art Fairs or Shows or anyone who wants to increase sales at shows you already do.

PLEASE NOTE: If you have purchased my Guide to Bead Shows, this is very similar. The bead show guide has some specifics on good bead shows, eye candy bead show booth photos and some display ideas. This has art fair booth eye candy, listings on where to find a good art fair, details about applications and some more financial crud.

If you just want the bead show guide, it is still available. Details are here:
http://lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211683

IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE BEAD SHOW GUIDE, THIS IS A FREE UPGRADE. JUST EMAIL ME (goodrivergallery@aol.com) WITH YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS AND THE APPROXIMATE DATE OF PURCHASE.

http://www.goodrivergallery.com

So, you want to do your first show?
Or, have you done shows and want to upgrade your sales skills, booth design and overall sales?

You’ve come to the right place! This tutorial is written for both the hobbyist who wants
to become a professional seller and the seasoned shop owner or designer. I
focus on what I have known and loved for years – making and selling fairly priced
jewelry, beading tutorials and beads at bead shows across the USA. My guide is as much
about my experiences and told to you through stories as it is a step-by-step outline of
what you need to do to put together a booth.

Includes:
* – Naming Yourself and Branding
* – Pricing Your Work
* – Finding A Show and Show Costs
* -- Photographing your work for applications
* -- Applying for your show
* – Finances and Paperwork
* -- Booth Design
*- Show Promotion
*- Customer Service
*- Consignment & Wholesale Requests
*- A Packing List

80+ pages. $15.00
http://www.goodrivergallery.com

This is for the guide/tutorial/instruction packet only. This tutorial is for your own personal use. I do not give permission to teach this guide.

This tutorial is sent via email (PDF) upon receipt of payment. I'm sorry this tutorial is too big for me to print and ship it, although I can burn it to CD for you. If you need me to send a CD, then I will charge an additional fee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2012-08-10 at 4:16pm.
Old 2012-08-14, 2:49pm

oh i'm going to have to get this one friday. after i can get into a class (hopefully bearer in fla) i'd like to try my hand at selling my marbles. extra money is always good!
Old 2012-08-28, 7:04am

Hi Hannah! I was finally able to download this turoial! It wasn't anything to do with your emails-it was human error (ME)
There's a lot of info to review in it, so thanks. I hope to put it to good use by end of this year

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

Old 2012-09-01, 10:22pm
Still makin' flowers...

Oh, Duane - I am so glad that you were able to get it. I hadn't heard back from you via email and didn't think to check this thread until just now.

Barbara: Got your request for the upgrade. I'll send it as soon as I return home - currently at Glass Stock.

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!