Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-07-24, 8:15pm
Wacky but Wonderful

Default Amazing Service - GlassHopper Patterns

I just want to thank
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- they really went out of their way to overnight some scrap dichro for a fusing project when they were 5 minutes before closing. And let's talk about this scrap dichro!! I was expecting little corners and 1"x1" pieces and comparatively speaking, the pieces that were sent as scrap were absolutely stunning and big.

Very reasonable prices and really, above-and-beyond service. Thank you!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-07-30, 10:24am

They are VERY nice people! I really like Georgia Speelman.
BTW, I found their Dichro Slide (dichro on a film that you can put onto any COE glass) wasn't quite as good in the flame as it was for fusing, where it rocks. BUT! I turned a friend who is a signpainter on to that stuff and he is SO IN LOVE WITH IT! They do windows for businesses, and now he can do dichro details on the window designs. VERY pretty.

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is." ~ Chuck Reid