Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2011-04-05, 4:07pm
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaterwunky View Post
I am getting the same reaction with diamond clear. I wish I would have read this thread. Now i have about 4 pounds of worthless expensive clear.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaterwunky View Post
Hayley;
this is not at all aimed at you.......
Whew, Deb! You got me worried for a second! lol!

Did you not see this post from Abe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe from Northstar Glass View Post
It is very sad to see all these posts with nasty things to say and cracked beads. At this point and time we have decided to discontinue the Diamond Clear for ever. If you had problems and want a replacement of our other colors soft or boro we are willing to replace. Please call Carole at our main office (503-684-6986) she will have a few questions for you. The reason we made this disclaimer was because we had about 70% of the DC we sold work fine for all involved and when we had to replace so much product we could not afford to keep replacing product cause we would loose money selling it, we now feel we made a bad call and wish we discontinued it when this all started. We are very sorry for all your losses and hope to create a new clear in the next year. Please give us another chance, we care tons about this community and wish all the best success.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2011-04-05, 5:07pm
where is that UPS man?

Yeah,
I read that but then I read that he was no longer reimbursing so I figured I was SOL....

Deb
SERIOUS GLASS HO

Old 2011-04-05, 5:16pm
da General

Deb, Abe IS reimbursing - the post I quoted was the latest!

|
|
|
|
Old 2011-04-07, 12:07pm

It is very sad to see all these posts with nasty things to say and cracked beads. At this point and time we have decided to discontinue the Diamond Clear for ever. If you had problems and want a replacement of our other colors soft or boro we are willing to replace. Please call Carole at our main office (503-684-6986) she will have a few questions for you. The reason we made this disclaimer was because we had about 70% of the DC we sold work fine for all involved and when we had to replace so much product we could not afford to keep replacing product cause we would loose money selling it, we now feel we made a bad call and wish we discontinued it when this all started. We are very sorry for all your losses and hope to create a new clear in the next year. Please give us another chance, we care tons about this community and wish all the best success.