LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2012-03-17, 3:47pm

Default Flower Power Jawbreakers in the Soda Lime Times

Many of you already subscribe to my monthly e-zine for lampworkers, the Soda Lime Times. Thanks if you do! In case you don't, I wanted to mention some of the tutorials that are available in the March issue, now available as a back issue on my website and in my Etsy store. I call them Flower Power Jawbreakers and they are big (3/4") round florals.

I like to use Bullseye to make them because of its stiffness and because the opal glass yields some beautiful results, but they can be made out of any glass you have in your studio. I also like to use a 3/4" graphite marble/bead mold to make them nice and round.

The March back issue of the Soda Lime Times is $6.95 and also includes the following tutorials:

Delightful Daisies by Angie Ramey
Making Fantasy Leaves and Flowers on Wire by Lyn Foley
Changeable Tapestry Ring Toppers by Renee Wiggins

Just follow the links in my signature below to my Etsy store or website to get the March back issue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-03-18, 8:30am
Burning Fingers!

I love, love, love this magazine - thanks so much for publishing it Diane!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/

Old 2012-03-18, 9:28am

Thanks Jane. I sure do love your tree beads!

Old 2012-03-18, 10:24am
Still makin' flowers...

Lovely, Diane!

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2012-03-21, 5:15pm

This is a GREAT ezine and I would encourage anyone to get a subscription. Full of eye candy and great ideas and tutorials. Best money I've spent in a long time.

Old 2012-03-21, 5:18pm
Burnt Wood Beads

I love SLT! Look forward to it each month! Keep up the great work!