Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2013-03-22, 12:01pm

Default Picture Inspirition game/challenge

Hi everyone,

I was hoping we could start a challenge, just for fun. The idea is that you come to this thread and post a photo of something that you think would inspire great kid beads for BOC.

The next step would be to pick some of the photos in the thread and make beads from them. Post your photos of the finished beads here for everyone to admire and then donate to beads.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-03-22, 12:06pm

Here is my photo. My three year old loves this show and everytime it comes on I think that the characters would make great beads
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Attached Images

Old 2013-03-22, 1:25pm

Those would be great!

ginger
Old 2013-03-23, 6:22pm

Thanks Ginger, I hope you'll join in and make some with me!

Do you have a picture or idea to add to the game?

Old 2013-05-01, 7:22am

I hope this challenge is still active. Here's my contributions.

Old 2013-05-01, 7:26pm

Wow! Those are fantastic! I think the kids will love them.
So far I've only made two of the octonauts, I'll post pictures when I can get on a real computer, right now I'm on a tablet.
Thanks for sharing!

Old 2013-05-11, 7:03pm

Sorry it took so long, here are my first octonaut beads
Attached Images

Old 2013-05-11, 7:50pm
Loving learning

Very Cute! The kids should love those.
Old 2013-05-13, 2:41pm

thanks Eileen!

Old 2013-05-18, 9:29am

I didn't take a pic of the smileys that led to these, they were a jar of m&ms. I apologize for the blurry pic.
Attached Images

Old 2013-05-18, 5:13pm
Loving learning

Really cute!
I made some the other day from a page of sketches I had done a while back. I think it's been months since I did any cats, need to do more. Need to do some dogs too I guess, just to be fair.
Old 2013-05-18, 8:04pm

Wow Pat! Those are perfect, so cute and cheerful!

Old 2013-05-19, 10:03am

Thanks, I really thought kids of all ages will like these.