No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2006-08-04, 11:40am

Default 1st Annual Fall Tucson Best Bead Show

Hey all,

The first annual Fall Tucson Best Bead Show is approaching. The show is open to the public and wholesale buyers. Tucson Convention Center will host the show in Exhibit Hall A. The dates are September 8, 9, and 10; ten a.m. through six p.m. on Friday and Saturday, ten a.m. through five p.m. on Sunday. Admission is free!

Italian glass master Lucio Bubacco – www.luciobubacco.com – will be giving glassworking demonstrations all three days of the show. Come early and you can attend a three day class presented by Lucio Bubacco at the Sonoran Glass Art Academy – www.sonoranglass.org - The dates for the class are September 5, 6, and 7. The class has not been filled yet, so register while there is time.

If lodging is an issue, hurry and jump on this deal – Fairfield Inn by Marriott is holding a block of rooms until the seventh of August for only $59 dollars a night! After that, the rate will return to the normal rate of $99 dollars a night. To get the group rate, just call and mention that you are a buyer with the Best Bead Show – (520) 295-8800.

Metro Tucson Convention and Visitors Bureau has a listing of all the show going on in Tucson, with contact information, dates and times, here: http://www.visittucson.org/static/in...ID=451&Reset=0

If you have not been to the show in February, now is the perfect time to visit the Southwest and shop for some beads for the upcoming holiday season – the city is much less chaotic in September than it is during the rat race of February. Hotel rates are cheaper, car rentals are much more readily available, and the congestion of the big show is not here. If you have shopped the big show, but need to replenish your supplies, now is a great time to come too.

For more information, visit Lewis Wilson’s website: http://www.crystalmyths.com/beadshow...ucson-Fall.asp - if you have any questions, contact Lewis at crystalmyths@msn.com or Thomas@softflexcompany.com – and I will make sure he gets your message.

Happy Beading!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-08-17, 8:54pm

Looking forward to this show.

Old 2006-08-19, 11:18am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Black
Looking forward to this show.
Ellen...

Stop by booth 52 and say hello..!! Frankly, I can't wait.

Vickie

My website:

Old 2006-08-19, 12:35pm

Hi Vicki, I'm in booth 70 something??? Can't remember at the moment. I'll stop by your booth for sure.

Old 2006-08-30, 11:48am
Yup.

Hey, ya'll! I'll be there at booth 92 with Cindy Palmer (Full Circle)

~
~
Old 2006-09-01, 4:50am

Can't believe it's almost here !

Old 2006-09-01, 4:57pm
No Longer an LE Member

OOH, I can hardly wait.. I am not exhibiting this time so I get to have fun watching demos and meeting people.

Out of towners, Trader Joe's is great for picking up healthy, premade salads, and sandwhiches at good prices.
Sunday afternoon's traffic may be slow, It is the 1st Official game at the new Cardinal's stadium.
Old 2006-09-01, 5:01pm

Trader Joe's is great ! is it close by?

Old 2006-09-01, 5:54pm
No Longer an LE Member

Ellen, there are 3 Tucson, also Wild Oats market.

Tucson, Crossroads (#8
4766 East Grant Road
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520) 323-4500
At the southeast corner of Swan, in the center with PetSmart
I this one will be the closet to the show.

The food at the show is interesting, sometimes they have interesting Asian or Indian food, which appeals to the gem dealers, it is sometime vegetarian.

I am looking forward to looking at your beads.
jj

Last edited by JJ Blue; 2006-09-01 at 6:01pm.
Old 2006-09-01, 6:11pm

Thank you ! I'm on slow........never thought to check on line. See you next week.

Old 2006-09-06, 1:27pm

Leaving tomorrow to set up.

Hope everybody has a blast at that show!